Advertisement

Author Topic: This teacher is an idiot...  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
This teacher is an idiot...
« on: October 02, 2016, 09:08:24 PM »
http://katu.com/news/local/white-privilege-survey-given-to-students-in-aloha

Why in h3ll are you calling the survey "White Privilege"? If you want the student to understand that "white privilege" exist, just give them the survey without the title "White Privilege". The result of the survey will prove that "white privilege" exist if it does. You can have the students discuss the results. You're just looking to piss people off by having the title of the survey "white privilege".

According to the Beaverton School District, this class deals with a number of topics affecting our country today including race, sexuality and religion. The hope is to get students talking civilly with one another about challenging topics.

These topics has to be for minorities or support of the left otherwise it's racist... just like what some universities are doing now to censored free speech when minority students complain because it's not what they wanted to hear.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: This teacher is an idiot...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 11:19:53 AM »
why don't the complainers ever just do it themselves, and do it their way, instead of  just complaining about everything?

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 11:58:35 PM »
I wish I was born white.  :)

Since i'm not white, the best I can do is change my name and my last name to sound as white as possible.  I know that when a white person look at my resume and see that weird name, they automatically assume I do not speak english or that I'm too different to get along with them.  If I were a white man, I would get a lot of messages from females on dating site.  That's just some of the privileged of being white. If i were white, I would have to worry about me being associated with Jeffrey Dahmer.  But because I look like Chai Vang, everyone at the gas station stares at me as if i'm chai vang.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +360
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 12:38:01 AM »
I remember a time in 4th grade I went to grab a plate of lunch and all the sudden two white kids (3rd graders) working on the stall, stare at me and say some serious shits like 'why this Asian kid thinks he can eat our American foods'. Two of my classmates (one is redneck and the other is Mexican) saw my frustration and they confront the 3rd graders. My classmates told them to treat me respect as they were to treat their own kind.
Not allowing minorities eating or sharing foods is considered as 'white privilege'; thinking that only white ppl has the power, not us minorities.
FYI, in the land of America it's the indigenous Natives who introduced the Whites some crops as Corn/Maise and other source of foods as fish and deers. They taught the Whites how to farm and haunt. Now tell me, all the resources on American belong to Meka? Fawk no.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements