Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't understand guys... I mean... and honestly.... I don't wanna see it...  (Read 1532 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Do all you guys do this too?

I mean.. show picture's of your ex or your gf or your mistress or your wife...

like dirty pictures to other guys?

The other day... me and a guy was talking... and he was like "blah blah blah she be sending me things like this"... and then he pulls his phone out and turns the phone around with a picture... and the picture is of a girl's... you know what...

HOnestly, I was kinda disgusted by it... but you know I had to play it off like I was impressed and etc etc etc...

I don't wanna be seeing that kinda stuff....

I had a friend show me pictures of a girl he was talking too.... that girl was naked in bed...

Another friend showed me a picture of his ex... she was topless...

another friend showed  me a video he recorded on his phone of a skype thing!!!!!!!!!!!  he said the video was shakey becuase well... his other hand was occupied.

HOnestly... I don't wanna see it...

I'm a man..  Yes I love the oppossite gender....but dang!  It's kinda disgusting!

Yuck!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I remember this one guy...he was showing me a clip of his wife...she was covered and all...but he was like "blah blah blah look at her boobs just bouncing everywhere"...

He pointed that out to me!  I didnt evwn know what to say!   And the thing is, ive met his wife and his wife knows me too...

Cheezez!

I am not allright witj all this.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

nchan

Guys will brag about their properties to their friends. They like to show off, especially that nice car. Its the same concept.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Same concept as you bragging about the girl in your class and so on.

O0 O0

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements