Advertisement

Author Topic: Looks like Liberal insanities are still continuing in higher education...  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
http://nypost.com/2016/12/30/looks-like-itll-be-another-year-of-campus-insanity/

At the University of Kansas, students, staff and visitors now get to choose “gender inclusive” buttons to wear to promote a “welcoming environment.” The buttons read “He/Him/His,” “She/Her/Hers” and “They/Them/Theirs.” It’s part of a “You Belong Here” campaign. I guess these people never grew out of elementary school. Next, they'll be handing out coloring books and crayons for times or difficulties like tests, lectures that they don't share the same view, etc.

Drexel University, meanwhile, finally decided free speech is worth supporting — but only in the case where a professor, George Ciccariello-Maher, wished for a “white Genocide” to kick off Christmas in a series of tweets. They still banned any speech, view, or lectures that are consider negatives to BLM, minorities, etc.

University of Maryland became another “sanctuary campus.” But in trying to be politically uber-correct, the university president delivered the news partly in Spanish. These idiots somehow forgot that there are other nationals attending the school also not just Mexicans.

Yep... the stupidity will continue. I hope, I never get to work with one of these "PC" liberals... I just don't have the "safe space", coloring books, fluffy animals, etc to hand out to them when a project deadline is approaching fast.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
What's racist is that these universities/colleges do not consider the minorities who do support conservative views. They just "a.ssume" ALL minorities are ignorant liberals. THAT'S RACIST. But don't expect these liberals to GET IT though.

ACCORDING TO LIBERALS, MINORITIES AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE INDIVIDUAL THINKERS. WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO FIT INTO THE CATEGORY THAT THEY HAVE ASSIGNED US.

Only weak, feeble, and DUMB minorities accept that.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
What's racist is that these universities/colleges do not consider the minorities who do support conservative views. They just "a.ssume" ALL minorities are ignorant liberals. THAT'S RACIST. But don't expect these liberals to GET IT though.

ACCORDING TO LIBERALS, MINORITIES AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE INDIVIDUAL THINKERS. WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO FIT INTO THE CATEGORY THAT THEY HAVE ASSIGNED US.

Only weak, feeble, and DUMB minorities accept that.

Better be careful with that... Some MOD in here are Democrats and they run PH like czar... I'm surprised they have not remove this post yet.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements