Advertisement

Author Topic: Public education  (Read 8397 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Public education
« on: January 14, 2017, 07:10:12 PM »
I do not have children.  Why do I have to pay tax to support the education of others' children? 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Public education
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 06:49:34 AM »
Because children have a right to free education in America and you live here so you have to pay to give them that right.  You can always move to another country if you like.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 10:45:58 AM »
Because children have a right to free education in America and you live here so you have to pay to give them that right.  You can always move to another country if you like.

Should I also have the right to not pay for other people's education?   

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 11:32:48 AM »
Should I also have the right to not pay for other people's education?
You're not, your taxes are.  ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 10:02:19 PM »
Do you want to deal with stupid people?

no?

Than put them in school

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 07:16:57 PM »
I do not have children.  Why do I have to pay tax to support the education of others' children?

Taxation Without Representation ...

Don't worry, we're all paying for things we would never agree to.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 09:41:44 AM »
Children are our future, even if they aren't yours. We after all need new professionals to replace the old dying/retiring/dead ones :)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 10:16:54 AM »
Children are our future, even if they aren't yours. We after all need new professionals to replace the old dying/retiring/dead ones :)

Well, for some people they don't care about the future.  They want to extract as much from the world as they can and die before the world come crashing die.   So, they do not care about someone else's children or the future of their country.

can

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 03:42:50 PM »
Well, for some people they don't care about the future.  They want to extract as much from the world as they can and die before the world come crashing die.   So, they do not care about someone else's children or the future of their country.

they're called republicans  :idiot2: :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 05:09:04 PM »

they're called republicans  :idiot2: :2funny:

I say if you can't beat them, join them.  I'm going to be selfish and refuse to pay to support others's children's eduction.

zena

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 01:57:04 AM »

The easiest way to put this is, these "other's children" eventually become doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers, etc. and continue to build this wonderful first world we live in.  Without "free" education, in which we are taxed for, our world would be like a 2nd world, something similar to some Asian countries, and Africa.

Btw, who paid for your education?

Like this post: +1

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 08:21:06 AM »
The easiest way to put this is, these "other's children" eventually become doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers, etc. and continue to build this wonderful first world we live in.  Without "free" education, in which we are taxed for, our world would be like a 2nd world, something similar to some Asian countries, and Africa.

Btw, who paid for your education?

Well, if I do not care about the future of this country, those things would be irrelevant.  Well, that's what a republican is.

Rape the country.  Don't care about its future.  Take money from the poor and give it back to the rich.
To do that, cut social programs.  Cut healthcare just so their rich friends can save millions.

So much for prolife. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2017, 12:19:13 PM »
Only 3 percent of your federal tax goes to education and you complained. You didn't just complained, you went and voted for Trump. So now we have to pay $500,000 per DAY just towards Trump's security. 

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 06:44:52 PM »
Only 3 percent of your federal tax goes to education and you complained. You didn't just complained, you went and voted for Trump. So now we have to pay $500,000 per DAY just towards Trump's security.

My largest portion of my property tax goes toward grade 1-12 and technical colleges.  I did not vote for trump.

Bush nearly bankrupt America by starting 2 wars, and now Trump wants to build a wall and pass the pill to the citizens in form of sales tax. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 09:10:43 PM »

You shouldn't have to pay taxes to fund the education of other people - especially those who don't pay income tax.

This is why I particularly support full enforcement of illegal immigration. Unless you live in an affluent area where the residents contribute by paying property taxes (because they are homeowners) and pay income taxes, you are basically paying to subsidize the education of Messicans and black kids - who don't even value education and underperform.

In other words, you are paying free daycare for Messicans and Blacks.

They suck up all the funds and resources in public schools. Again, unless YOUR kid attends a predominantly white school where parents are actually involved and funds are used for the academic good of the students.

I won't enroll my children in schools with a lot of Messicans and Blacks. I already know that my children won't be challenged because everything will be watered down to the lowest common denominator. Also, the majority of funds will be used to hire unnecessary staff that serves the Messican and black families for stupid programs, which address stupid things that should be taken care of at home.

But Messicans and blacks are hella lazy and freeloaders. They think it's the school's job to feed, clothe, and parent their children - no joking here. They literally do. They won't even buy school supplies for their kids because they claim they can't afford a box of .98 crayons (.45 when it goes on sale). They would rather keep sending their kids to school without the necessary supplies until the teachers complain to the school administration and then the district sees no other resolution but to provide it for the families. This means money that could have been used for new textbooks, modern learning tools, school renovations, etc. are used up for the stupidest s.hit.

Advertisements