Advertisement

Author Topic: s2k vs dc2.....  (Read 630 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
s2k vs dc2.....
« on: January 15, 2017, 05:28:15 AM »
So when I was able to go do a back to back drive...

As in...  Hopped out of one and instantly got into the other one...

I missed driving the teggie....

But when I got back to having the two cars together...

I actually liked driving the s2k more..

It feel's more like.. a car..

And I hate to say it.. the teggie felt more like a toy...

It's still an awesome car to drive!  But dang!  It was low low on power!!!

And, doing a back to back drive.. in the twisties..  the s2k actually perform's better and it's nice to have that extra power to push through..

I need to upgrade the coilovers and change out ball joint in the teggie... hopefully it'll run better and tighter after that.

Right now it's shakey a little bit I think due to.. well.. all those front suspension parts like bushings etc etc are 17 years old and have 190k miles on it!

Plus the ride height is all not right on all 4 corner's... I need new coilovers... and not do what I did last time and mistakenly slammed it.

I'm going to keep it like 1/2 away from max perch and just let the springs settled...  It should settle to a nice height after a couple months..

The quality in the s2k just feels better than in the teggie... like build quality... and you know what?  I been in some other  cars who I thought is higher on the list than a s2k.. and dang!  The s2k's inside is much better!  Believe it or not... You know how some car's have that hard plastic dashboard... man the s2k and teggie for that fact doesn't hAve it... I been in inside like some top of the line, yeah they aren't porshe's and what not but dang, they got that cheap plastic feel dashboard!

Oh wells..

Anyways!  Driving the s2k.. after jumping out of the teggie and getting into the s2k.. it felt like I was in the driver seat of a cannon... like a gun cannon.. you can see the hood and it actually make the hood feel like it's long and as you turned the wheel it was like you was just aiming the car..felt like you was sitting at the back of the car...

The teggie... felt like you was sitting on top of the car! Like on top of the front wheels because of the low cowl design.. 

It's still a nice little car I like to still rev out.. but dang... to compare the power...you can really feel the difference...

Although!  I still haven't tuned the engine yet!  I'll get it done someday!  Maybe in a couple of years!  That thing should be making 180-190 whp!

And!  Even though the teggie is dropped and have those recaro's which make the driver sit lower...

The s2k you still sit lower!  I couldn't believe it! 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements