Advertisement

Author Topic: Facebook story agian! Anyways...  (Read 833 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Facebook story agian! Anyways...
« on: February 03, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
So you know I joined that group...

In anycase!  Obviously, Im going to talk to mainly girls...

I feel more comfortable talking to girls..

Guys are to hard to hang out with...

Plus like I said..lets treat facebook like a club/bar...is a guy going to really go to another guy and say whats up and ask to talk to him?  No, thats just not happening from me anyways...

So anyways... i was on my long drive to sac for the new year that nkaujsee stood me up at..

So I was like, i need someone to talk too...im going to ask this girl to call me so i wont be so frustrated in this LA traffic(stuck there for 5 hours)...and she was like "and I  dont call people I dont know"...  she put "and" in front of it and it just made it seem so mean!!  Like she was rejecting me!  Ouch!

I go on to explain I just wanted someone to talk too while im in traffic. :s

Anyways..she didnt talk to me after that.  Cheezez...she doesnt know me?  Ummm...my facebook is public and you can obviously browse it. 

I mean cheezez!!  All these girls and they are like so "all these guys they just too much, they all wanna get in my pants" thinking...she esh!!

This girl and the girl in the other lost...

I really wish I could be mean and say what I wanna say...

But you know, they got feelings... so I dont say it, becuase its true the saying "whats said cant be unsaid, even sorries and apologies wont do"...

I dont say what I really want to say bexuase its just mean and would hurt thier feelings.  And whats said will always be with them, and theyll always think about especially when they see themself in the mirror, the thought of what was mean said will still creep into thier head. 

Dang, I guess I wont even say here!

I just wont say anything at all.

But ladies!!  Cmon now!  Stop beimg so closed minded!  Sheesh!.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements