Advertisement

Author Topic: Im not the bragging type either...I remember a friend of mine..we was talking  (Read 930 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
About getting rejected by girls or girls who I guess look down on him...

And he said girls be like pass him up etc etc or dexline him and he said hed just smile...why?  Well becuase them girl dont even know where hes been and what hes done...them girls here in this city (NYC) at the time be living it up having a good time being able to say they partied it up in NYC but thats nothing compared to where hes partied it up...

He basically saying girls be giving him the "who you?" treatment...li ke he just a nobody...

Yeah he might be a nobody or just an average guy but she should at least get to know him before writing him off!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Oh!  I forgot my point!!!

My point was...ok so I see these girls...some of them are on that one facegroup I joined and...I see they are excited they are where they are now...which is good..thats great...

But please please be a little humble!!

Maybe they are but it just come across like they accomplish so much and better than us.  But its like..."what you think thats awesome?   Welcome to the rest of the millions of folks whos also moved out from home and away, theres nothing special about it".   

But the thing is...the feeling I get is..some of these girls are like "you cant even see me right now, youre not even on my level, Im living here doing so and so kinda job! And later on in life I plan to live here and there and visit this and that, you aint on my level boi!"....im sure thats not how they really feel but it comes across like it. 

And them girls, sometimes it feels like they are talking themselves up almost to the point it seems like they are in fact bragging they are better than me.  I dont even say anything....to be honest I could be like been there, done that, doing it right now, will do it for sure and its not even wishful thinking, partied here, there, if you think you came up becuase you here now and Im beneath you becuase well Im just another hmong guy....you wrong...

Hmong guys and gals have come a long way, especially the gals..but dang!!  No need to look at us guys like we are beneath you, be humble!!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I wanna even go as far to say...i believe some of them girls dont wanna associate with some guys becuase they probably feel embarass to be around them.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Nkaujsee!!  I get it now!  You dont want any of your friends associated with me bexuase youre embarassed of me!!!

Advertisements