Advertisement

Author Topic: So amyways... i took these two girls home...  (Read 1896 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So amyways... i took these two girls home...
« on: February 28, 2017, 02:47:03 PM »
And they was talking like...guys...

They was at a bus stop and I asked if they wanted a ride back since I was going thier way.

Anyways..when they got in the car they was talking about how one of the girl thought one of the guy at the bus stop was cute.  And the other girl said "you wanna have sex with that guy?"

And then the other girl who thought the guy was cute said "yeah, I was trying to talk to him ...you know I was going to day 'im an adult, youre an adult, lets have sex'"...

Man i just sat there driving in awe of how sex is now a days!  Girls be just as hungry and non chalant about it as well and just wanna have sex to have sex. 

In my head I was thinking "man! I wish these two girls was that aggressive towards me!!"

Oh wells!  Anyways, that guy with the mustache was not cute.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

MSV

Re: So amyways... i took these two girls home...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 12:01:29 PM »
You have one too many stories. Hahaha. Don't take this into offense but...are you lonely?

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 12:14:58 PM »
little grasshopper... when your in the presence of girls and hear them talk about sex, openly...you're supposed to purposely shift/adjust your crotch.    O0

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:07:36 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 06:53:25 PM »
You have one too many stories. Hahaha. Don't take this into offense but...are you lonely?

Don't know if he's lonely.... He always got stories to share about girls....  I'm still waiting to see when he will score one so Nkaujsee and I don't have to hear him.....

MSV

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 11:06:22 PM »
Don't know if he's lonely.... He always got stories to share about girls....  I'm still waiting to see when he will score one so Nkaujsee and I don't have to hear him.....

;D  ;D  ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 12:48:25 AM »
Summeryberry if you would just hooke me up with your sister everything will be fine and dandy!!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 05:15:13 PM »
thePoster reminds of a guy I know who talks alot about girls as if he's a big shot or something...bu t for reals, he's a nerd who is too shy and tsis muaj peev to initiate a girl in real life.

can

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 02:18:45 PM »
thePoster reminds of a guy I know who talks alot about girls as if he's a big shot or something...bu t for reals, he's a nerd who is too shy and tsis muaj peev to initiate a girl in real life.
sounds like most of the men in PH  :2funny: :idiot2:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 05:21:27 PM »
I never said I was a bigshot!

Im just an avg joe...

But dang!  All these weird stuff happen to me.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 05:30:08 PM »
Do I have to tell my policewoman story agian?

Well I will just becuase!

Anyways...I was watching this parade..

And this policewoman walks all the way over to me..

She pretends shes trying to talk to these other policemen behind me...

She comes over and as she turns away..she takes her hand and stroke my forearm...

True story...

I think she thought I was checking her out which I was but I was wearing sunglasses...

But man!  That was weird...

She walked all the way over to me...of course I didnt say anything to her becuase shes a policewoman which I thought she was just doing her job walking over..appearan tly straight towards me. 

She literally just came over to feel me up...

True story...of my everyday life.

CheejSiav

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 12:55:31 PM »
And they was talking like...guys...

They was at a bus stop and I asked if they wanted a ride back since I was going thier way.

Anyways..when they got in the car they was talking about how one of the girl thought one of the guy at the bus stop was cute.  And the other girl said "you wanna have sex with that guy?"

And then the other girl who thought the guy was cute said "yeah, I was trying to talk to him ...you know I was going to day 'im an adult, youre an adult, lets have sex'"...

Man i just sat there driving in awe of how sex is now a days!  Girls be just as hungry and non chalant about it as well and just wanna have sex to have sex. 

In my head I was thinking "man! I wish these two girls was that aggressive towards me!!"

Oh wells!  Anyways, that guy with the mustache was not cute.

lol must mean you must not be cute then

Advertisements