Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43507 times)

can

Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 02:45:55 PM »
I wouldn't say I married super young....
As young to me is like 15-16 HAHA!

But to answer your question I married young because we have known one another for over 7+ years
We dated for about 5 years and we already knew it was either we get married or we separated, marriage to us after 5
years was nothing of a big deal it was to us making it official and now waking up next to one another every morning and
pushing through every bump in the road.

Plus with traditional parents... My option was to either marry or stop seeing one another....

woah, that's rough. it's like using marriage as a scapegoat in hopes of a better future. i see a lot of hmong do this and it's always a gamble. some make it and others just don't work out cause both never knew what they were doing to begin with. i guess that's why you're asking us these questions in here. i say, it's your life so don't let a nobody judge you on what you know. good luck to ya. O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 02:47:07 PM »
Is he cute?

Why do you think he finds you at the clubs? Lol

Ehhh I highly doubt it...  Or at least I don't think he does.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 02:47:49 PM »
It's normal to be upset. I would question the friend, however.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 02:48:30 PM »
She makes it sound like they got home late and were forced to marry.

woah, that's rough. it's like using marriage as a scapegoat in hopes of a better future. i see a lot of hmong do this and it's always a gamble. some make it and others just don't work out cause both never knew what they were doing to begin with. i guess that's why you're asking us these questions in here. i say, it's your life so don't let a nobody judge you on what you know. good luck to ya. O0

"...

bloggersdigest

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 02:49:33 PM »
1. Of course it bothers him but why would he tell you when all it will do is make you go on a bitter rant and get all angry about it to make him change his sentence again.

2.  Your marriage, as innocent as you make it sound, is headed straight towards rocky shores and will soon sink.  Might as well get divorced now while you're still young and perhaps pretty enough to hook up with a few guys.

Okay then.
Uhm don’t assume you know me or what my marriage is about.  We clearly communicate. 
And like I said we have talked about it and he doesn’t have an issue as it’s not a daily or weekly thing I do.  Sorry, but divorce is not in my books unless he plans to cheat or vice versa and I can tell you right off the bat I don’t plan on ruining my marriage, but thanks for the advice….

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 02:49:46 PM »
I think he has the hots for her and wants them to break up.

It's normal to be upset. I would question the friend, however.

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 02:51:10 PM »
What alot of people don't understand is that marriage is not an "I" thing.  It's a "WE" thing.  Once you get married, if you want it to work, everything you do has to be for "US/WE/OUR" not "I/ME/MY" anymore.  If you start thinking "I am not happy","My happiness comes first", "It's about ME!", please don't get married because it will not work out.  If you made the mistake of getting married, then get a dicorce fast because the longer you wait, the more miserable you will be.  America and western civilization emphasizes "MY happiness" , "Me, Me, Me" and "I come first". That's why divorce rate is over 50% here.  Think about it.

Like this post: +1

bloggersdigest

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 02:52:29 PM »

Yeah if you look at it that way that was basically my ultimatum..

Good or bad we are in this together.  No relationship is perfect but we always work and struggle at it together..
We managed to still be together for over 5 years and now it's marriage and we are just adding to those years.

Thanks!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 02:53:13 PM »
One drink becomes two. Two drinks become three. Then she's hooked.

I wouldn't believe friends who say Coronas aren't addicting.

No, I meant "a few" because they won't be around long if she keeps up the bar scene.

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 02:53:20 PM »
Okay then.
Uhm don’t assume you know me or what my marriage is about.  We clearly communicate. 
And like I said we have talked about it and he doesn’t have an issue as it’s not a daily or weekly thing I do.  Sorry, but divorce is not in my books unless he plans to cheat or vice versa and I can tell you right off the bat I don’t plan on ruining my marriage, but thanks for the advice….
I don't need to assume anything about you.  You're following a common pattern behavior pattern which leads to the same end.  What makes you think you're any different?  Guess what? All those others before you who ended up in divorced thought the same thing you did.   They just learned the hard way like you will. 

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 02:57:28 PM »
My wife goes out with friends, both single and married. As do I. She calls to let me know how long she'll be and whether or not to wait up for her. As do I. All because I in turn am allowed the same courtesy. Why find fault when there isn't any. And yes, all relationships are different.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2017, 02:58:25 PM »
Is he cute?

Why do you think he finds you at the clubs? Lol

In all honesty no he's not
And probably cause that's how that guy and his group of friends are.. Always out and about

bloggersdigest

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2017, 02:59:24 PM »
She makes it sound like they got home late and were forced to marry.

No he was deathly afraid of my dad so I never went home late nor did he ever bring me home late

bloggersdigest

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »
I don't need to assume anything about you.  You're following a common pattern behavior pattern which leads to the same end.  What makes you think you're any different?  Guess what? All those others before you who ended up in divorced thought the same thing you did.   They just learned the hard way like you will.

So what I am understanding here is you're saying my marriage is headed downhill cause I am honest with my spouse and because when I do go out to the bars and club as a married woman that is wrong?

bloggersdigest

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2017, 03:02:54 PM »
One drink becomes two. Two drinks become three. Then she's hooked.

I wouldn't believe friends who say Coronas aren't addicting.

Good thing I don't drink Coronas

Advertisements