Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43509 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2017, 03:58:12 PM »
then why are you in here asking a childish question in hopes that you can reaffirm your beliefs  :idiot2:

Probably because many of us come here for sh*ts and giggles.

I'd suggest we not take all advice from members in here.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

UAKOJ

« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2017, 04:12:54 PM »
It would't take much for the right wolf at the right moment to take that piece of meat from a lazy lion who sits around guarding that invisible animal carcass. 

LOL...true, but unless she let the wolf near....it ain't going to get any.....the LION's share is a COMPLETE meal/carcass...LOL  :D

Like this post: 0

btw

« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2017, 04:15:43 PM »
Probably because many of us come here for sh*ts and giggles.

I'd suggest we not take all advice from members in here.

she asked and people answered and got offended 

Like this post: +1

bloggersdigest

« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2017, 09:02:00 AM »
In that case then, make sure your daughters don't "showcase" themselves at "pickup" place like the Hmong New Years and/or parties as there are plenty of "horny men" there too...And many of them are 2-3 times older than your daughters...Be cause if they attend then they are not "thoughtful" based on your view.

LOL Ohhhh man the Hmong New Year and J4 is huge when it comes to picking up girls hahaha  ;D

bloggersdigest

« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2017, 09:05:09 AM »

she asked and people answered and got offended

No worries not offended here just was curious to what everyone thought
We are all opened to our own opinions and thoughts that I may or may not agree too  ;D

bloggersdigest

« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2017, 09:09:12 AM »
He has a habit of "misread"...so he rather just assume without any evidence to back it up.. ;D

It's all good, it is what it is.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2017, 09:10:28 AM »
Mmm. A bunch of prudes.

All kidding aside, you know yourself and your situation better than anyone of us. Whatever works for you, do so.

Will do  O0

Offline Hunnaydew

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 23, 2017, 09:44:54 AM »
It's okay for you to be upset with his friend, but don't hold a grudge. He does have a point after all. We don't know how often you go out, but obviously enough for someone to point it out. Perhaps now is the time for you to reevaluate your values and priorities.
Your husband may or may not already express how he feels about you going out, but you have to know better. It will get old with you gone all the time and your husband will eventually head for the hills. We as women have to know how to keep our men occupied too no matter how much they say they don't care if we go out.

I grew up with strictish parents too who didn't? As soon as I turned 18 though I was allowed to go clubbing and my parents rules were that as long as I stay in school, finish, and was responsible. I partied a lot up to 23 years old then got married a few years after, so I had my fair share of clubbing, but I can't say that is the reason why I don't club anymore after marriage because I know so many people who still do even after marriage. It's a choice, don't blame your parents for you wanting to go out clubbing.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:47:10 AM by Hunnaydew »

bloggersdigest

« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2017, 10:06:53 AM »
It's okay for you to be upset with his friend, but don't hold a grudge. He does have a point after all. We don't know how often you go out, but obviously enough for someone to point it out. Perhaps now is the time for you to reevaluate your values and priorities.
Your husband may or may not already express how he feels about you going out, but you have to know better. It will get old with you gone all the time and your husband will eventually head for the hills. We as women have to know how to keep our men occupied too no matter how much they say they don't care if we go out.

I grew up with strictish parents too who didn't? As soon as I turned 18 though I was allowed to go clubbing and my parents rules were that as long as I stay in school, finish, and was responsible. I partied a lot up to 23 years old then got married a few years after, so I had my fair share of clubbing, but I can't say that is the reason why I don't club anymore after marriage because I know so many people who still do even after marriage. It's a choice, don't blame your parents for you wanting to go out clubbing.

Understandable, yeah he knows it's not often that I go to the bars and clubs, but we came to an agreement that if I were to go out and ask him to go with me he would go with also.

Yeah I don't blame my parents but I never got to really enjoy being a teenager, which is has it's pros and cons and now that I am older and no kids yet, I want to be able to enjoy things I never got to.  Obviously it doesn't mean club, bars and drink and make bad decisions, but to travel and attend events/concerts and activities I never got to.  But I too also understand it's not easy to be doing everything you want to when you are married, it's not just "you," it is "we."  Thankfully my Husband is understanding and willingly to always try new things with me!

We went to our first ever concert together and we will now be going to our very first trip together!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 23, 2017, 10:23:12 AM »
In that case then, make sure your daughters don't "showcase" themselves at "pickup" place like the Hmong New Years and/or parties as there are plenty of "horny men" there too...And many of them are 2-3 times older than your daughters...Be cause if they attend then they are not "thoughtful" based on your view.
Nothing wrong with a woman showcasing herself if she's single, duh..  Plus single women know why they're there, they don't pretend it's all innocent.  ;)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2017, 10:25:32 AM »
Understandable, yeah he knows it's not often that I go to the bars and clubs, but we came to an agreement that if I were to go out and ask him to go with me he would go with also.

Yeah I don't blame my parents but I never got to really enjoy being a teenager, which is has it's pros and cons and now that I am older and no kids yet, I want to be able to enjoy things I never got to.  Obviously it doesn't mean club, bars and drink and make bad decisions, but to travel and attend events/concerts and activities I never got to.  But I too also understand it's not easy to be doing everything you want to when you are married, it's not just "you," it is "we."  Thankfully my Husband is understanding and willingly to always try new things with me!

We went to our first ever concert together and we will now be going to our very first trip together!
So the summary of all this is:
1.  Got married to get away from parent's controlling nature so you can go out to bars with friends.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 23, 2017, 10:34:48 AM »
LOL Ohhhh man the Hmong New Year and J4 is huge when it comes to picking up girls hahaha  ;D

Some still think the type of place is to blame when it comes married people "cheating" and/or causing "marriage to fail" and that's not really the case. Even without evidence to back up their painting everyone with a broad brush ignorant claims, they still make those false assumptions  for everyone because in their little bubbles, it's true so it must be true for everyone else too.. :idiot2:

Based on what I've seen, the club doesn't even rank as high as being online in terms of married folks cheating so since we're online, we are cheating RIGHT NOW!!!... ::)

Fact is a type of place doesn't matter much but the individual that made his/her decision to cheat does. If a person wants to cheat, he/she can do it anywhere i.e., work, their own home, school, church, shopping malls, online, etc., ...Hell, even the church ranked higher than the club... ;D

bloggersdigest

« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2017, 10:36:40 AM »
So the summary of all this is:
1.  Got married to get away from parent's controlling nature so you can go out to bars with friends.

Nope, got married cause we have been together for a while.  Yes, were were somewhat pressured to get married, but I don't regret it at all. 
Like I said I am still young and marriage is no excuse to stop me from being able to live my life.  Yes, I go to the bars and clubs (occasionally) but from this point forward if I do anymore it will be with my husband  :)   

bloggersdigest

« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2017, 10:37:40 AM »
Some still think the type of place is to blame when it comes married people "cheating" and/or causing "marriage to fail" and that's not really the case. Even without evidence to back up their painting everyone with a broad brush ignorant claims, they still make those false assumptions  for everyone because in their little bubbles, it's true so it must be true for everyone else too.. :idiot2:

Based on what I've seen, the club doesn't even rank as high as being online in terms of married folks cheating so since we're online, we are cheating RIGHT NOW!!!... ::)

Fact is a type of place doesn't matter much but the individual that made his/her decision to cheat does. If a person wants to cheat, he/she can do it anywhere i.e., work, their own home, school, church, shopping malls, online, etc., ...Hell, even the church ranked higher than the club... ;D

;D O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2017, 10:43:53 AM »
Nothing wrong with a woman showcasing herself if she's single, duh..  Plus single women know why they're there, they don't pretend it's all innocent.  ;)

And not all married women go to clubs to "showcase" themselves or "cheat" or are not "thoughtful" either...Espec ially those that are upfront and have even encouraged their spouse to go with them like the OP.

Since work, church and being online ranks higher than the club for married people to cheat, if your spouse does any of that, she's cheating on you...no ifs, and, or buts... ::)

Advertisements