Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43488 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2017, 02:38:55 PM »
does the club have a sign at the front door that said..."SINGLE ONLY"?  If not, please take this crap elsewhere!  A club exist for one sole purpose....and that purpose is to make money on people's boredom or lack of entertainment at home.  Shit, I'm married, but sometimes, i like to get away from the wife and kids for a few hours just to have a couple drinks in the absence of a spouse to "energize" myself in this modernized world a little.  :) O0

Come to my house n i will have a sign for you.  Same kind of music but bring your own biatch. 

Some things are define as is.  Like trump.  Do you need a sign on his forehead to show you why he sounds anti foreigners?

Show me a club where no booty chasing allow and you will own the world

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

UAKOJ

« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »
Come to my house n i will have a sign for you.  Same kind of music but bring your own biatch. 

Some things are define as is.  Like trump.  Do you need a sign on his forehead to show you why he sounds anti foreigners?

Show me a club where no booty chasing allow and you will own the world

a house is a private entity, so as such, you can do whatever you want...try pulling a "SINGLE ONLY" sign on a public establishment and you'll be out of business before you even started.   O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2017, 03:47:01 PM »
O0  Sometimes it's better to know nothing about something. This might be one of those times.

And yet, talking like knowing for a fact that the clubs are only for cheating and causing marriages to fail... ;D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2017, 03:54:39 PM »
a house is a private entity, so as such, you can do whatever you want...try pulling a "SINGLE ONLY" sign on a public establishment and you'll be out of business before you even started.   O0

Off tangent, but your mention of house party made me think about my first Hmong house party I ever went to. Walked in through the door and was immediately offered pills (assuming it was X). Random girls were making out and singing in the adjoining room. I was torn between drugs or sex, literally. Went with option C, grabbed a beer and went out back. 1, I don't do drugs and 2, too dark to see what those girls looked like  >:D :2funny:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2017, 05:46:36 PM »
HAHAHA sorry.  I rather not.
I prefer to stay anonymous

C'mon now!

You already going to the bars and clubs...

Just show a picture!

It's basically the same thing!

Go put on some make up!  Some fake eyelashes...

And take a picture and post it!

That way then all the guy can be like talk more sh.it...

and all the girls can like talk more sh.it too..

The guys be saying things like blah blah blah see that's why your man should worry! or see, that's why guys be trying to to talk to you..

and the the girls be saying "why you dressing like that you married!?"  etc etc.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2017, 05:57:44 PM »
Helloing.. a friend of a friend telling me that he getting more sexy time from girls from church than from the clubs.. I believing him he donut lying much. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darksyde

« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2017, 06:26:08 PM »
Bars and clubs?! Look at the frequency of some of the posters here. Kinda makes you wonder, "what's really going on?"... 😂😂😂

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2017, 09:49:03 PM »
Read all 16 pages minus certain members' posts…  ::)

He may agree but he's only doing it because y'all still newlyweds and he wants you to be happy. It will get old fast. Or is the question, when will it get old? As if clubbing is so exciting to begin with right?? I suppose I should expect to see commercials of kids saying "when I grow up, I want to be a clubber" instead of them wanting to be doctors and astronauts. Aim for the excitement! ::)

I also read that there's a score board already as far as I get to do stuff in return for doing attending his events. This scoreboard stuff is not healthy for marriage at all. Pretty soon, one partner could be in the hole and the other will collect big time. Marriage is not a game. Don't keep score.  :idiot2:

What is he doing when you go out? Does he have to send reports in like you do? Or is his leash limitless??

btw

« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »
Read all 16 pages minus certain members' posts…  ::)

He may agree but he's only doing it because y'all still newlyweds and he wants you to be happy. It will get old fast. Or is the question, when will it get old? As if clubbing is so exciting to begin with right?? I suppose I should expect to see commercials of kids saying "when I grow up, I want to be a clubber" instead of them wanting to be doctors and astronauts. Aim for the excitement! ::)

I also read that there's a score board already as far as I get to do stuff in return for doing attending his events. This scoreboard stuff is not healthy for marriage at all. Pretty soon, one partner could be in the hole and the other will collect big time. Marriage is not a game. Don't keep score.  :idiot2:

What is he doing when you go out? Does he have to send reports in like you do? Or is his leash limitless??

what you're saying only makes you a hypocrite according to some in here who don't know what the words means  :2funny: :idiot2:

maipovci

« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2017, 11:11:56 PM »
when i grow up i want to be a clubber.

maipovci

« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2017, 11:53:19 PM »
Some of you folks are so f-in backwards. Just because a married woman goes out does not mean her marriage is cracking or she wants to cheat. What I hate most is the idea that once a Hmong woman  marries, her life before marriage ends. Hmong men are afforded those same expectations!! I have a partner and while I love him a lot. He is by no means my best friend nor does he tell me who and where I should go and hang with.

You do you.

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2017, 10:09:44 AM »
what you're saying only makes you a hypocrite according to some in here who don't know what the words means  :2funny: :idiot2:

Explain to me in engrish and crayons please… :dontknow: :dontknow:

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2017, 10:14:19 AM »
Some of you folks are so f-in backwards. Just because a married woman goes out does not mean her marriage is cracking or she wants to cheat. What I hate most is the idea that once a Hmong woman  marries, her life before marriage ends. Hmong men are afforded those same expectations!! I have a partner and while I love him a lot. He is by no means my best friend nor does he tell me who and where I should go and hang with.

You do you.

Do you all you want as a single person. ::)

When you get married, you have to be considerate of another person. For hamongs, that may include consideration for his/her immediate family and perhaps their clan. That is the Hmong way, like it or not.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2017, 10:15:56 AM »
btw, where is this Hmong club where you can go meet married women out for a little innocent fun?  ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2017, 10:33:22 AM »
U can we see your picture too? 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements