Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 43491 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2017, 01:37:53 PM »
totes because like right now, my partner isn't my bestie and that means our relationship isn't good.  ::) :idiot2:

this line of thinking is pretty much on par with what yax and other folks in here think about being a married woman and going to the bars/club.  :idiot2:
Including yourself, how many women do you know of who frequents bars and are  still on their first marriage?   ;)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Blongforever

« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2017, 01:38:31 PM »
people say there's love between two people...but there's no love between two people...it's just mutual benefits between two people.

when there's no more mutual benefits between two people....ther e's no love.  Makes sense?  O0 O0

True.  Human being as intrinsically selfish being.  Take you and your wife for example. When you no longer get your basic human "selfish needs" met by her, you'd be dropping her like hot potatoes and vice versa.

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2017, 01:39:51 PM »
Yes, I admit. Chick has more hair on her legs and chest than I do.  :-[ :-\

Blongforever

« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2017, 01:40:52 PM »
totes because like right now, my partner isn't my bestie and that means our relationship isn't good.  ::) :idiot2:

this line of thinking is pretty much on par with what yax and other folks in here think about being a married woman and going to the bars/club.  :idiot2:

Explain or give us some good reasons for a married person to be hanging around at the night clubs?   :idiot2: :idiot2:

btw

« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2017, 01:42:44 PM »

you're trying so hard to be a feminist that you're ruining your relationship. get a lawyer soon.  O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2017, 02:10:02 PM »
chicknorris is pretty a hot girl...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2017, 02:10:35 PM »
Explain or give us some good reasons for a married person to be hanging around at the night clubs?   :idiot2: :idiot2:

It's already given a few pages back but as usual it's an reading comp issue...

Blongforever

« Reply #262 on: March 24, 2017, 02:13:02 PM »
It's already given a few pages back but as usual it's an reading comp issue...

Yeah..., keep on singing your kumbaya song Mr. Reactive grudge holding soul. ;D

bloggersdigest

« Reply #263 on: March 24, 2017, 02:15:00 PM »

so you're saying you have a lot of growing up to do still  :2funny: :idiot2:

You disregarded the other examples I gave you and clearly I said "Some people not (I) celebrate their 21st Birthday at the bars/clubs"  :idiot2:
I for one actually didn't.  Instead I had a BBQ at home with a few close friends and my family.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »
BD,

Even if your a single Hmong woman and/or even if your husband goes with you to the clubs, haters still gonna hate...That's just how it is in the Hmong community...Un fortunately.

As single Hmong woman, you'll get the "poj Laib" label from some..

As a married couple, you two will get the "married people going to the club is immoral" label from some backward primitives with short sighted narrow views...simply because they either hate the clubs or know nothing about it.

Since being "online" ranked higher than the "clubs" for married people to cheat, I don't know why all those primitives are on here bashing your choice...Can you say HYPOCRITES?  ??? ;D

Ehhhh people will say what people think, I could care less as I have my own thoughts and so forth..
But it's not surprising to get a bunch of bashers xD

bloggersdigest

« Reply #265 on: March 24, 2017, 02:17:51 PM »
I think it is okay if your husband approves. One thing I tend to noticed is, if the guy cousins starts gossiping about you, it'll get to your husband in no time. No matter how much he trust you, those cousins could really brainwash him too.

I've cousins and sisters in laws who are married and goes out. Most, ended up cheating sometimes in their marriage. Even my guy cousins cheated on their wife. Just saying.

It was a buddy of his and yeah my Husband knew I was there and it was actually his buddy speaking to him while I was present

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 24, 2017, 02:18:09 PM »
you're trying so hard to be a feminist that you're ruining your relationship. get a lawyer soon.  O0

Wow, so good at knowing what others' situations are and predicting the future for others...But don't bank on it with your entire savings so make sure you use your entire savings (photo below) wisely at the "thrift" store and when buying a super size "43 inch" Ya hear... ;D:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 24, 2017, 02:19:13 PM »
blogger can you just post your picture.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

btw

« Reply #268 on: March 24, 2017, 02:19:30 PM »
I for one actually didn't.  Instead I had a BBQ at home with a few close friends and my family.
then why are you in here trying so hard to defend your actions. it's obvious you know what you did is wrong cause you're still trying to tell everyone you're in the right.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 24, 2017, 02:21:56 PM »
Yeah..., keep on singing your kumbaya song Mr. Reactive grudge holding soul. ;D

And yeah, Keep throwing tantrums like a toddler and foaming at the mouth when others proved you wrong...I mean even your buddy came on board to talk some sense into you but you still can't handle being wrong..And what's worst? You've even admitted that you didn't know what you were talking about...Life of an ignorant primitive I tell you... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements