Advertisement

Author Topic: Why Illegals Are Bad for "legal" Minorities  (Read 5991 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: Why Illegals Are Bad for "legal" Minorities
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 03:50:14 AM »
I don't think illegals are the root cause.  The problem are the affluent people who prefer to hire illegals over legals.  It's not the illegals fault for wanting a better life.  It is the affluent legal citizens fault for hiring them.  The affluent citizens are denying their fellow citizens the right to work at a livable wage.  The affluent citizen benefits monstrous amount by not paying a dime in social security taxes, health benefits and etc... for the Illegal.  In the end, the average citizens end up holding the bag, WHILE ignorant conservatives vote for more tax breaks that greatly benefit the 1%.  Now, that's stupid.  Raise the tax across the board and give hard working citizens healthcare, education, roads, etc...  most Americans are too stupid to understand systems and ecosystems so they blame the poor when the blame is on the affluent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 03:51:30 AM »
Btw, I'm a libertarian conservative.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 03:56:02 AM »
About neighborhood, what bring the neighborhood down is lack of tax dollar, and poor policies in social welfare.  I'm not saying no social welfare, I am saying that institution gets a Fat F for failure on moving people up the social ladder.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 11:02:36 AM »
... most Americans are too stupid to understand systems and ecosystems so they blame the poor when the blame is on the affluent.

Majority rules in America and guess what?  "most" means "majority".   ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 11:10:06 PM »
About neighborhood, what bring the neighborhood down is lack of tax dollar, and poor policies in social welfare.  I'm not saying no social welfare, I am saying that institution gets a Fat F for failure on moving people up the social ladder.

What brings down a neighborhood is when you have a bunch of renters who aren't paying property taxes, thus not paying to keep the city clean and the school district good. Then you have those same renters breeding thugs that terrorize the streets, thus, no business can stay in business which also means no property taxes. Money goes to pay cops, which is already short on staff and can't keep up with crime. Homeowners are getting nothing for their homes and their dollar so they start moving out.

This is why cities with large blacks and Hispanics tend to be crap-holes.

I just find it very absurd that you liberals somehow think that every poor person is just this angel who is that way because some faceless white evil phantom is oppressing him.  :idiot2:  These people are poor because they have bad money management skills, make bad life decisions, and are bad characters.

The funny thing is y'all act like you are so compassionate but I know A LOT OF DAMN POOR PEOPLE IN THE GHETTO. I don't see your a.ss out there saving them because when you see them, trust me, you will view them as just another crackhead. And you know what? You would be right. Many of them did it to themselves. But hey, I will call you out on your bulls.hit. Just let me know when you are ready because I will send them your way.

O0

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 12:13:18 AM »
What brings down a neighborhood is when you have a bunch of renters who aren't paying property taxes, thus not paying to keep the city clean and the school district good. Then you have those same renters breeding thugs that terrorize the streets, thus, no business can stay in business which also means no property taxes. Money goes to pay cops, which is already short on staff and can't keep up with crime. Homeowners are getting nothing for their homes and their dollar so they start moving out.

This is why cities with large blacks and Hispanics tend to be crap-holes.

I just find it very absurd that you liberals somehow think that every poor person is just this angel who is that way because some faceless white evil phantom is oppressing him.  :idiot2:  These people are poor because they have bad money management skills, make bad life decisions, and are bad characters.

The funny thing is y'all act like you are so compassionate but I know A LOT OF DAMN POOR PEOPLE IN THE GHETTO. I don't see your a.ss out there saving them because when you see them, trust me, you will view them as just another crackhead. And you know what? You would be right. Many of them did it to themselves. But hey, I will call you out on your bulls.hit. Just let me know when you are ready because I will send them your way.

O0

You are wrong about renters not paying property taxes.  Rolled into rent is the cost of property taxes.  If you don't know that stop talking about rent.

Again, misinformed.  Your caricature of blacks and Mexican borderline racism.  How can a God fearing woman not tell the truth...not even asking for love...just tell the the whole truth.  Not these half truths you got.  Black, Mexicans, Hmong, Laos, Cambodians, White, etc... have problems when it comes to social issues.  The FBI data shows there is no group exempted from committing crimes.  So why pick one?  All commit crimes.

Noteworthy, violent crime is down about 40% in the past 30 years or so.  So our tax dollars to fight against violence is paying dividends.  Good job to the men in blues.  The world is much safer today because of them.

People are financially poor because of their circumstances.  Any enlighten sentient being knows circumstance and situation don't define ones worth.  Buddha had no wealth to him and yet his teaching survives thousands of years with billions of disciples.  Jesus died a broken and poor criminal on the cross, and his words still booms alive today and he too have billions of disciples.  Nobody would remembers Pilate if he wasn't the one who enforced the crucifixion.  See how the rich man is worthless and the poor man is valueless.  Same is of the poor, dirty, smelly, and crazy philosopher, Socrates, the greatest Greek mind in Ancient Greek.

The world seems more evil and vile because the hearts of wo/men have become darken due to the great prosperity we are in now.  The reality is the world is safer, cleaner, richer, better quality of life and so on.  More people have more access to simple things like clean water, shelter, heat, medicine, etc...  don't let the propaganda lead you into a dark hole.  Value and uplift the good and solve or ignore the bad.  Nothing good can be done moaning about the bad stuff only.

I leave with this.  Don't look into a prism with from one angle.  Look at the prism in as many angles as possible.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 06:26:54 PM »
^^^

Because their rent is rolled into tax property that constitutes them paying the taxes?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I bet you also think you helped pay Trump's $38 million dollar income tax, too, eh?

And those low-wage workers in China should be credited for Apple's success instead of Steve Jobs.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 12:05:05 PM »
^^^

Because their rent is rolled into tax property that constitutes them paying the taxes?

I bet you also think you helped pay Trump's $38 million dollar income tax, too, eh?

And those low-wage workers in China should be credited for Apple's success instead of Steve Jobs.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Let me know when you want to carry out an intelligent conversation.  All that laughing is obfuscating the fact you know little about taxes and Apple success.  Let me give you two small points:
1) A study group who did a study in who gives and takes from the taxation system concluded the majority of American citizens contributes ZERO dollars to the tax fund.  Why?  They are spending it.  The biggest contributors to US taxes are corporations and the 1% who own the corporations.  I guess you and I are out of look.  We aren't require to pay our "fair share" of taxes.  We suck from the system or at best break even.
2) Tim Cook in a congressional hearing said this about America and China.  Cook said, America lack the facilities to make the iPhone.  America lack the technical know how to make iPhone efficiently.  Essentially, Cook said, Apple cannot exists without China (FoxConn).  A Forbes study years ago said Apple made 58% of the iPhone cost.  China didn't make a nickel on the iPhone.  China gets wage earning job and that's about it.  Apple today cannot exists without China.

Get informed.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 12:19:22 PM »
 :D

*applauds*

can

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 12:45:01 PM »
Let me know when you want to carry out an intelligent conversation.

asking a republican for an intelligent conversation is like trying to see if an orange monkey can run the presidency  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 11:16:16 AM »
Republicans will complain all day about poor people breeding "thugs that terrorizes the streets", yadda yadda.. but say NO to abortion of described thugs!
 ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2017, 12:56:10 AM »
Let me know when you want to carry out an intelligent conversation.  All that laughing is obfuscating the fact you know little about taxes and Apple success.  Let me give you two small points:
1) A study group who did a study in who gives and takes from the taxation system concluded the majority of American citizens contributes ZERO dollars to the tax fund.  Why?  They are spending it.  The biggest contributors to US taxes are corporations and the 1% who own the corporations.  I guess you and I are out of look.  We aren't require to pay our "fair share" of taxes.  We suck from the system or at best break even.
2) Tim Cook in a congressional hearing said this about America and China.  Cook said, America lack the facilities to make the iPhone.  America lack the technical know how to make iPhone efficiently.  Essentially, Cook said, Apple cannot exists without China (FoxConn).  A Forbes study years ago said Apple made 58% of the iPhone cost.  China didn't make a nickel on the iPhone.  China gets wage earning job and that's about it.  Apple today cannot exists without China.

Get informed.

Still waiting...

You people don't even know the correct definition of terms. I guess that's what happens when you get a degree from a liberal college.

I mean look at all the phers who applauded you? They're completely ignorant that your arguments prove my point while debunking theirs.

They are simply giving you brownie points because you are debating me (their numero uno ph enemy).

This is how stupid they are.  ::) However, I don't worry about it too much. God takes care of all things. People don't just suddenly get terminal illnesses out of thin air.  >:D >:D >:D >:D Or die in a car accident, or have their spouses leave them, or have miscarriages, or show up on the 6 o'clock news, etc.

All I'm saying is that some of you phers need to be very careful who you make your enemy in these forums.  >:D

You may strive to be on the right side of history but some of us only care to be on the right side of God.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 12:57:36 AM »
Btw, you're the one who said they paid their fair share through rent.  :idiot2:

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 11:42:09 AM »
My only addition is for all of us to read Leviticus 19:33-34.  This will provide clarity if certain people are consistent with their belief.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 08:47:11 AM »
Wow, fire and brimstone and God will punish the wicked.

Advertisements