Advertisement

Author Topic: Extra Income  (Read 4464 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Extra Income
« on: June 29, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »
Bills bills bills. What's a good way to make extra $?

Doesn't have to be passive. Nothing illegal. Ideally a hobby. Something which wouldn't interfere too much with my 9-5.

I've thought about pulling the trigger on a 3D Printer.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: Extra Income
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 04:16:00 PM »
Etsy, Ebay, Amazon FBA, etc...  Lots of opportunity for part time stuff..  The easiest way to make more money is to invest in yourself IMHO.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 04:49:04 PM »
Trade time for money so whatever u can think of, do ask if u have the time or is it worth your time. 

Diversify your portfolio to see what works n what not.  Even if u make 25 bux a day extra, that's 24 bux can add up n is more than what you currently have.  Once again, is the timing ok with such project?  What is more important? Making money or spending that time with your love ones? 

I will have to think about it n dropping projects once i figure out if my man juice can even create junior.  Getting older here n getting worried.  Happy to test myself out but worry about who the baby mama is. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

DJ-Jayce

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 08:53:58 PM »
Crypto currency mining. Current trend is Etherium.

You can mine 24/7 or as little as you want. There are many start up guides online.

I don't mine simply because I would likely only break even or depending on utility prices I may be in the red maybe $10-$20 a month based on calculations. If I had access to free electricity or relatively cheap electricity I would definitely mine 24/7.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 06:52:01 PM »
Bills bills bills. What's a good way to make extra $?

Doesn't have to be passive. Nothing illegal. Ideally a hobby. Something which wouldn't interfere too much with my 9-5.

I've thought about pulling the trigger on a 3D Printer.

If it's not illegal, I have no interest.lol My point is, it's not worth the effort to start something that amount to small gains or have very little chance of success.  Investments to me, need to be like sex and drugs because you know it's guarantee to make $$$.lol I don't know about u, but $500-2000 extra affects my bottomline, which means I have to paid more in taxes and the worst part about it I'm no exactly $2k richer. So instead of employing myself technically, anyone asking for my time I do it freely. Just consider charity work...

Peachy Fish

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 09:53:45 PM »
If you are good at writing, you can help people write up resumes and/or cover letters for a fee.
If you are good at digital art, you can offer your services to small businesses to help with amp up their flyers, logos, or image for a fee.

Simply ask your family and friends to help spread the word.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 08:56:46 AM »
Thanks for the advice. It never crossed my mind people would be willing to pay for these services.

The only exception though, would be mixing business and family. I've not had any good experiences in the past. 2 words for you; family discount  ::)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 09:38:06 AM »
There is a market that can make u wealthy without going into the drug or human trafficking business.

Online Gaming.  In this sense, gambling.  Host it oversea to ward the tax n legality.  You want Bitcoin?  Accept that payment too.  The software is money but it takes money to make money.

Guranteed winner since the software will cheat for you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 09:40:16 AM »
My boy is also a miner for crypto.  This Sunday is his launch date and if you see solarum slm, that is his.  He's doing it and coding is all copy and paste stuff. 

Advertisements