Advertisement

Author Topic: Want to earn around $160K/year without any college degree, learn to flip burgers  (Read 3189 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
You're the one that said: "we call them college football coaches" ...so if you don't even comprehend what you write then you cannot be help...aka beyond help...

the fact that you missed again is there are also plenty of "college football coaches"  that make less than the administrators that hired them...Pretty simple fact and common knowledge...
  We call them college coaches because that's what they are.   Those that make less than administrators are also college coaches and we wouldn't call them anything else either.  Glad you agree.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
  We call them college coaches because that's what they are.   Those that make less than administrators are also college coaches and we wouldn't call them anything else either.  Glad you agree.  O0

But your claim is still more wrong as the majority of "college football coaches" make less than their "administrators". Therefore, I don't agree with your claim by brushing them with a broad brush because *FACT* says the majority of "college football coaches" make less than their "administrators"...I doubt you get that simple fact though... ;D

captian

Following that logic, you can just buy a lottery ticket.  Lottery ticket holders can see potential income of over $758.7 Million.

lolololol. ya'll in here are so mean to daking, he gets it bad enough from his wife already.  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
lolololol. ya'll in here are so mean to daking, he gets it bad enough from his wife already.  :2funny:

Oh look, the scared "pussy" cat is back to support one of her fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique after changing her name...Like  I said, it's not "good bye" but more like see you later... ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
But your claim is still more wrong as the majority of "college football coaches" make less than their "administrators". Therefore, I don't agree with your claim by brushing them with a broad brush because *FACT* says the majority of "college football coaches" make less than their "administrators"...I doubt you get that simple fact though... ;D
  ..and like I said.  They're also called "College football coaches".  What's wrong with that?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
  ..and like I said.  They're also called "College football coaches".  What's wrong with that?

What's wrong is you've made an ignorant blanket statement and when caught red handed, you back pedal....

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What's wrong is you've made an ignorant blanket statement and when caught red handed, you back pedal....
uhh... whateva.  ;D

Advertisements