Advertisement

Author Topic: Want to earn around $160K/year without any college degree, learn to flip burgers  (Read 3190 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...is a good start ...Don't even think a high school diploma is required... ;D:

"In-N-Out Burgers Manager makes $160,000 a year"

Base level employees start at $13/hour...and move up that way...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Must be in California where the cost of living is skyrocketed so you need a sky rocked income to survive. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I have more respect for a line of work where employee makes more than managers. 

Some employee rather stay where they are at instead of taking on that promotion where the salary pay is all that manager gets.  Well that and end of the year bonus check.  Sales with commission over ride n easy sales cuz the product can just sells itself. 

Working for no incentive is like a dead end job.  We are robots, can't say no to work either.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Following that logic, you can just buy a lottery ticket.  Lottery ticket holders can see potential income of over $758.7 Million.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I have more respect for a line of work where employee makes more than managers. 

Some employee rather stay where they are at instead of taking on that promotion where the salary pay is all that manager gets.  Well that and end of the year bonus check.  Sales with commission over ride n easy sales cuz the product can just sells itself. 

Working for no incentive is like a dead end job.  We are robots, can't say no to work either.
We call them college football coaches.  They make way more than the school administrators who are paying them.  ;)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
We call them college football coaches.  They make way more than the school administrators who are paying them.  ;)

Depends as the majority of "college football coaches" still make less than their "administrators"...I don't expect you to see that fact though...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Depends as the majority of "college football coaches" still make less than their "administrators"...I don't expect you to see that fact though...
Who said we were talking about those coaches?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Who said we were talking about those coaches?

You did! as you've said "college football coaches"...But I expect you to back pedal as usual...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You did! as you've said "college football coaches"...But I expect you to back pedal as usual...
uh huh. yes. and which college did you think I was referring to?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
uh huh. yes. and which college did you think I was referring to?

Doesn't matter "which college" you were referring to as you clearly said: "We call them college football coaches"...

Looks like you're back pedaling as usual when caught red handed with an ignorant claim. If you want to claim "which", you should've been specific to begin with...but that wasn't the case...

I on the other hand will stand by my claim that the majority of "college football coaches" make less than the "Administrators" they work for...FACT!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Doesn't matter "which college" you were referring to as you clearly said: "We call them college football coaches"...

I on the other hand will stand by my claim that the majority of "college football coaches" make less than the "Administrators" they work for...FACT!
and what else do you propose we call those football coaches that are making more money than their administrators if we shouldn't call them Football coaches?

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Does it say only 1 restaurant or several stores ??? 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
and what else do you propose we call those football coaches that are making more money than their administrators if we shouldn't call them Football coaches?

You're the one that said: "we call them college football coaches" ...so if you don't even comprehend what you write then you cannot be help...aka beyond help...

the fact that you missed again is there are also plenty of "college football coaches"  that make less than the administrators that hired them...Pretty simple fact and common knowledge...

Advertisements