Advertisement

Author Topic: facebook "do's and dont's" that irks you... lol!  (Read 1332 times)

flint-rod

facebook "do's and dont's" that irks you... lol!
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:42:48 AM »
so i'm new to facebook even though it has been around for a while... i have several family members and friends who expect a picture to speak for itself... that irks me...! can you at least caption it with... something... lol!

what irks you on facebook...?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: facebook "do's and dont's" that irks you... lol!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:38:33 AM »
so i'm new to facebook even though it has been around for a while... i have several family members and friends who expect a picture to speak for itself... that irks me...! can you at least caption it with... something... lol!

sorry, but had to ask.  what the heck is irks?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 11:55:40 AM »
If this was Facebook, your family will see what you post n will blacklist you as being a jerk. 

They wants to add me so they can keep in touch it spy on my movements.  Now they unfollowed me so what I troll on Facebook, they will not see. 

Took me awhile to figure this out.  The preferences are complicated to understand.  What I typed on there, they can.  They see me but I don't see them. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 12:20:39 PM »

I'll say my good byes now then..  This means soon you will stop coming here.  just you wait and see what I mean..  ;)

flint-rod

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 12:24:51 PM »

aka... annoys, irritates...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 12:36:06 PM »
maybe irk like urkel:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 12:46:10 PM »

What 'irks' me on FB is that i can't seem to find an ugly viet chick and majority of them bich's are hot as hell!

i requested a bich to be friend and i got tons of Bichs as recommedations, can't accept them fast enough! 

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:04:27 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

captian

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 01:29:04 PM »

so they want just pictures? they want you to post only pictures? you're not very clear on what bugs you about FB.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 01:41:23 PM »
Wouldn't know...don't have FB, never felt the need to have one...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 05:01:22 PM »
people who randomly rant about quitting but never does, or deletes their account but comes back after a couple of months. Kinda like some people on forums*ph*. Look, we get it. You need a hug. But please do everyone a favor and stfu! O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 08:35:49 PM »
people who randomly rant about quitting but never does, or deletes their account but comes back after a couple of months.

I've told people that rant about how bad things are to leave and go start their own site so they can show PH or what ever site how it's done...But what do they do, they come crawling back (sometimes w/ a new name)...and that just makes them look worst because they can't even abide by their worthless words..After that type of worthless zero integrity behavior, I just tell them to "stfu" too... ;D

Kinda like some people on forums*ph*. Look, we get it. You need a hug. But please do everyone a favor and stfu! O0

Sadly, some can't learn so they repeat their worthless behaviors over and over again instead of accepting a "hug"...Agree with the "stfu" point... ;D O0

Advertisements