Advertisement

Author Topic: REDSKINS | CHIEFS TRADE!  (Read 1003 times)

LION HEART

REDSKINS | CHIEFS TRADE!
« on: January 31, 2018, 04:34:28 PM »
It's not official yet but Kirk Cousins is headed to Kansas City while Alex Smith is headed to Washington DC.  This deal cannot be official until March.  More info below:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22271779/winners-losers-alex-smith-trade-kansas-city-chiefs-washington-redskins-2018-nfl-offseason

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: REDSKINS | CHIEFS TRADE!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »
Cousins is not heading to KC. Potential landing spot would be Denver, Buffalo, and Minnesota.

You’re a little late, I’ve already reported on the other thread about the trade lol ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

LION HEART

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 05:46:46 PM »
Cousins is not heading to KC. Potential landing spot would be Denver, Buffalo, and Minnesota.

You’re a little late, I’ve already reported on the other thread about the trade lol ;D

He's headed to KC but won't be there because the Mahomes Era will begin.  If San Francisco doesn't franchise tag Jimmy G, Cousins will be in the Bay.  Of the three destinations above though, Denver and Buffalo for sure.  Denver would be the best situation.  They're one quarterback away from being back in the playoffs again.  Cousins to Thomas.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 07:13:15 PM »
To my understanding, the Chiefs will receive a 2018 third round pick and a CB Kendall Fuller. Cousins was not part of the deal. All these will go through when the first day of a new league year begins on March 14th.

Like this post: +1
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Advertisements