Advertisement

Author Topic: She's the first ever and she cheated on her husband but at least she can ...  (Read 1620 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...admit her wrongs and mistakes and take ownership of it by trying to learn from it and move forward.. still better than repeating the same wrong cycle over and over again....:

Nashville First Ever Women Mayor Megan Barry: I had an affair with my former head of security

Nashville Mayor Megan Barry on Wednesday admitted to having an affair with the former head of her security detail.

The man in question, retired Sgt. Robert Forrest of the Metro Nashville Police Department, subsequently admitted to having the affair with Barry.

"Today, I have acknowledged publicly that I have engaged in an extramarital affair with the former head of my security detail," Barry said in a prepared statement. "I accept full responsibility for the pain I have caused my family and his. I am so sorry to my husband Bruce, who has stood by me in my darkest moments and remains committed to our marriage, just as I am committed to repairing the damage I have done."

Forrest, a 32-year veteran of the police force, retired on Wednesday just hours before Barry released the statement, according to WKRN.

"I have had an outstanding career and have enjoyed coming to work each day," Forrest said in his resignation letter to Capt. Michael Alexander.

Forrest made no reference to the affair in his resignation letter but he later issued a statement through his lawyer, in which he confirmed the affair with Barry.

"I deeply regret that my professional relationship with Mayor Barry turned into a personal one," Forrest said in the statement. "This has caused great pain for my wife, my family, friends and colleagues. At no time did I ever violate my oath as a police office or engage in actions that would abuse the public trust."

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:35:02 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
goes to show, white folks are horny AF!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Not sure how good faith it was done bit consider this scenario.

Either you go public or the public will go on you. 

Do it with dignity style.  Ghosting...

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Sad when someone thought it thru and traded you and the kids for another D/Pusssy.  Time to leave IMO.  Anyways.......

Did she resigned, bc if she was a he, fingers would be pointing to resigned. Double standard violation at its best IMO. 

Mr, Forrest claim, "At no time did I ever violate my oath as a police office or engage in actions that would abuse the public trust."  REALLY, so you abuse your wife's trust and the public suppose to still trust you and that you never abuse the public trust.  I guess there are still some stupid public people who will still back you up on this for what ever reason so......oh well lol.  I guess that's why most cheater still cheats, just a matter of time bc there's a lot of idiots that will still back you up lmao.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
and so here we find theKing, who tries so hard to be the moral police in PH, but then turns around and condones such unethical behavior from a white person.  This is a great character revealing moment for theKing.  I'm sure he won't be apologizing for his viewpoint, but instead, try to attack me for pointing it out to him. Run Forest, Run!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Did she resigned, bc if she was a he, fingers would be pointing to resigned. Double standard violation at its best IMO. 

"Fingers" were pointing at her to resign too...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
and so here we find theKing, who tries so hard to be the moral police in PH, but then turns around and condones such unethical behavior from a white person.  This is a great character revealing moment for theKing.  I'm sure he won't be apologizing for his viewpoint, but instead, try to attack me for pointing it out to him. Run Forest, Run!

See your reading comp issues failed you again ....and its as bad as the "guy" ignorant claim...and see how you still can't handle being wrong or learn from your wrongs so you continue to repeat your cycle of wrongs ...

Why? Because I never "condone" her cheating behaviors but rather point out the fact that she can admit her wrongs and tries to learn from it unlike the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
See your reading comp issues failed you again ....and its as bad as the "guy" ignorant claim...and see how you still can't handle being wrong or learn from your wrongs so you continue to repeat your cycle of wrongs ...

Why? Because I never "condone" her cheating behaviors but rather point out the fact that she can admit her wrongs and tries to learn from it unlike the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique...
So much for acceptance when you made a mistake.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
So much for acceptance when you made a mistake.

Yep, continuing to foam heavily as usual. I've never said I "condone" her cheating behavior but yeah, your foam makes you make up stuff as usual (BNM move). If that's not the case then point out where I've said, "condone"...This foaming at the mouth made up stuff behavior of yours is as bad as the one you claimed I said, "guy"...in the other post that was quickly deleted.. :idiot2:

Advertisements