Advertisement

Author Topic: NO NO NO Don't Ruin A Good Thing  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
NO NO NO Don't Ruin A Good Thing
« on: February 08, 2018, 08:54:34 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4quvCgiuBxs

I have a feeling it's going to make it into the rotten tomatoes list and ruin the beautiful love story we know.  The only way to make it more beautiful in this second version, he goes back in time and changed the ending of the first.  Maybe, just maybe that might do it - the happy ending we've been waiting for.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: NO NO NO Don't Ruin A Good Thing
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 09:16:08 AM »
Almost had me but you know what though?  We fell in love with the character and if any rendition to continue the movie, even without rose, we would watch it all over again. 

I know I would. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 09:31:23 AM »

I have a feeling it's going to make it into the rotten tomatoes list and ruin the beautiful love story we know.  The only way to make it more beautiful in this second version, he goes back in time and changed the ending of the first.  Maybe, just maybe that might do it - the happy ending we've been waiting for.

Don't matter to me as opinions vary. Plus if weak people that goes by others' opinions ("rotten tomatoes") don't go watch it, more room and peace and quiet for me... O0

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 09:45:56 AM »
Don't matter to me as opinions vary. Plus if weak people that goes by others' opinions ("rotten tomatoes") don't go watch it, more room and peace and quiet for me... O0
Enjoy your leg room and an empty theatre ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 11:25:05 AM »
Lol...almost had me ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 01:03:19 PM »
so when he died and sank to the bottom of the ocean, someone stripped off all his clothes? That Perv!

captian

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 01:23:20 PM »

lol. nice fake trailer.  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 08:35:30 PM »
Enjoy your leg room and an empty theatre ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Yep, love "empty" quiet theater instead of loud obnoxious ones. My advice to others is if you want to check out subjective things like movies, food, etc., just do it so you can form an  educated opinion for YOU instead of just blindly going by others opinions because opinions can vary.  O0

Advertisements