Advertisement

Author Topic: This good samaritan mother of 2 young boys will be remembered for her kindness  (Read 616 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
Good Samaritans hit by car while helping man in Stockton crash

One was pushed over freeway bridge into canal, still missing

STOCKTON, Calif. (KCRA) — Two good Samaritans were hit by a car on Interstate 5 late Saturday night while attempting to help a driver stopped on the highway.

One Samaritan, a man, was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries. The second, a woman, is missing after being pushed over the freeway bridge into the Deep Water Channel, police believe.

Family members identified the woman as 25-year-old Doris Wilson. She is the mother of two young boys.

“I just want them to find her and get her out that water,” Doris' mom, Denise Brooks said.

"It’s hard. All we can do is pray. Just wish that God will let us know where she at,” Doris' Uncle Ivan Williams said.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
That spot looks haunted.  Was it 2 or was it last year that a big rig crashed n the whole truck fell down that bridge.  They used to let us fish under that bridge but after that incident, they gated it with a no trespassing sign. 

It's an omen thing.  I hate to believe in it but I have seen other cases of the spot of death that will continue to take lives like how the hmong calling it zaj or however you spell it. 

I call it the lady of the water. 

Samaritan work is good but only do so to what you are capable of doing.  Best to call 9-11 n let the trained folks handle the situation. 

That part of the freeway is scary.  We have cars merging to an exit while cars merging up against it.  If your driving skills are weak, bad things could happen. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
DD for cali peeps means Dumb Drivers! 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements