Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you have family members/friends that committed suicide?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
Do you have family members/friends that committed suicide?
« on: April 26, 2018, 11:11:09 AM »
What was the reason(s) for the suicide?  Many years ago, I know a young man who committed suicide and it was after a bad break up.  To this day, I've never forgotten.  He would have been in his 30's.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have family members/friends that committed suicide?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 11:35:43 AM »
Golden gate jumper is a term for those who wants to end their life in style.  Why that bridge, I have no idea. 

But there is a YouTube of it and when you see people falling to their death, one must feel to what they must have gone to. 

Then I walked that bridge like s tourist and I could not get myself to walk closer to the rail.  It is like that bridge has a beauty to tourist that don't already know or the spirits there is strong and alive. 

I'm at the age where I have accepted death.  It numbs me.  I have licked my lips like it is just another day.  Some day will be my day.  I just hope to do all I could have done before I expires. 

Live a good life cuz tomorrow may be our last.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 12:10:39 PM »
When I was a kid, I heard that a Hmong guy killed himself after his girl refused to marry him. They had been dating. But then she became Miss Hmong after two years. After becoming Miss Hmong, she began looking for older and richer guys. He hung himself in the basement in Minneapolis.

When I was a still a younger kid, I heard a grenade go off in the house down our block back in Laos. An opium addict had taken his life. 

None was related to me. But they are still suicides for this topic.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 12:15:58 PM »
I think thePoster wants nkaujsee's younger sister, especially after having seen her lower half even without seeing her face.

nkaujsee... maybe you can hook the poster up with that their widow of yours... lol!

Like this post: +1
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 12:29:54 PM »
nope, and I hope it stays that way.  life is too precious to just simply switch it "OFF".

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 08:26:26 AM »
Golden gate jumper is a term for those who wants to end their life in style.  Why that bridge, I have no idea. 

But there is a YouTube of it and when you see people falling to their death, one must feel to what they must have gone to. 

Then I walked that bridge like s tourist and I could not get myself to walk closer to the rail.  It is like that bridge has a beauty to tourist that don't already know or the spirits there is strong and alive. 

I'm at the age where I have accepted death.  It numbs me.  I have licked my lips like it is just another day.  Some day will be my day.  I just hope to do all I could have done before I expires. 

Live a good life cuz tomorrow may be our last.
Depressed or sad people should avoid any place w/  height - the draw can be intense.  Even when the mind is clear, the draw is there - human nature, curiosity.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 03:35:46 AM »
So far I've had seen people died horrible death on three reasons to their suicide mission: can't escape from pyramid scheme debts, parents issue, and complicated relationship.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements