Advertisement

Author Topic: Well this didn't do much to shake the stereotype: Older Asian men = Perverts??  (Read 426 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ???:

Daisuke Muro, 40, was arrested in Santa Cruz, California, after he tried to rip off a woman’s clothing and assault her Wednesday downtown before bystanders stopped him, police said.

A California woman was walking home from work on Wednesday, talking on the phone with a friend, when a man suddenly grabbed her from behind, she said.

It was only 7 p.m. in downtown Santa Cruz when the attack began — still daylight, according to Sarah Shinsky, the 28-year-old victim who recounted the disturbing details in a Facebook post. Her attacker had been released from jail just one day earlier, jail records said.

Once the man grabbed her, he shoved her to the ground, Shinsky said. Next he tried to pull down her jeans, ripping off one of the buttons. Shinsky screamed as loud as she could for help. She struggled with the man — yelling “help me get him off of me” — for at least two minutes, she estimated.

“I saw life and death in front of my eyes and I didn’t want to give up,” Shinsky wrote. “I was in complete shock that this had happened to me on the normal walk and in such a public place.”

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 12:30:23 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements