Advertisement

Author Topic: Hello PebHmong! Good to be back after 10+ Years!  (Read 6163 times)

MissWildflower

Hello PebHmong! Good to be back after 10+ Years!
« on: May 14, 2018, 10:38:29 AM »
Wow, I really can't believe PebHmong still exists. It has been over 10+ years since I've ventured onto this site! With all the other platforms out there these days, I'm truly surprised to see PebHmong is still around! Good it is around though because I've become depressed listening to all those Hmong stories on YouTube to pass time... Now, I can at least browse on here as another option to get through my days.

Also, just to tell a little bit about my history on PH, I believe I first browsed onto PH in my college years (early 2000's). I was somewhat an active member for a couple of years and then stopped coming on here after marriage. Life didn't go as planned and my marriage ended two years ago. I didn't even remember about PH until this morning when I was listening to a depressing neej neeg and thought to myself.. I've gotta stop this. I've been on a rollercoaster ride for 10+ years and PebHmong is still here... wow, just wow... so, what is the latest and greatest thing going on on this forum these days?

Like this post: +2

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Hello PebHmong! Good to be back after 10+ Years!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 10:47:38 AM »
I see. Welcome back. Many of us have changed...nick s.

Latest and greatest thing? Everything else except what hmgRock and I have been discussing: smelting.

Wow, I really can't believe PebHmong still exists. It has been over 10+ years since I've ventured onto this site! With all the other platforms out there these days, I'm truly surprised to see PebHmong is still around! Good it is around though because I've become depressed listening to all those Hmong stories on YouTube to pass time... Now, I can at least browse on here as another option to get through my days.

Also, just to tell a little bit about my history on PH, I believe I first browsed onto PH in my college years (early 2000's). I was somewhat an active member for a couple of years and then stopped coming on here after marriage. Life didn't go as planned and my marriage ended two years ago. I didn't even remember about PH until this morning when I was listening to a depressing neej neeg and thought to myself.. I've gotta stop this. I've been on a rollercoaster ride for 10+ years and PebHmong is still here... wow, just wow... so, what is the latest and greatest thing going on on this forum these days?

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

flint-rod

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 10:50:39 AM »
welcome back... thanks for the info... i started trolling ph right around the same time u did too... post college i worked in corporate america where i had down time to surf...

after a while, i mustered up enough courage to actually become a member... because i went through multiple mood swing... i had multiple accounts/usernames depicting my moods aka personalities. ..

some would say that i am schizophrenic/bipolar... i say
that my meds have helped stabilize me into becoming who i am today... lol!

MissWildflower

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 10:54:17 AM »
I see. Welcome back. Many of us have changed...nick s.

Latest and greatest thing? Everything else except what hmgRock and I have been discussing: smelting.

Yes, it has been a very lengthy hiatus, so I don't expect everything will be the same :) I did see that thread on smelting, but didn't click on it of course  ;D I don't have experience actually smelting.. but I do have experience frying and eating them. Good stuff  O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:55:47 AM »
See? It's the least "greatest" of all!

I have a few free bags. If you want some and can pick one up in St. Paul, let me know.

Yes, it has been a very lengthy hiatus, so I don't expect everything will be the same :) I did see that thread on smelting, but didn't click on it of course ;D I don't have experience actually smelting.. but I do have experience frying and eating them. Good stuff  O0

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

MissWildflower

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 10:57:28 AM »
welcome back... thanks for the info... i started trolling ph right around the same time u did too... post college i worked in corporate america where i had down time to surf...

after a while, i mustered up enough courage to actually become a member... because i went through multiple mood swing... i had multiple accounts/usernames depicting my moods aka personalities. ..

some would say that i am schizophrenic/bipolar... i say
that my meds have helped stabilize me into becoming who i am today... lol!

;D that gave me a good laugh.. sounds somewhat like me, depending on the day of the week and the weather Lol

Yes, I have lots of down time here at work as well, so see you around on here!

Like this post: +1

MissWildflower

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 11:01:06 AM »

I have a few free bags. If you want some and can pick one up in St. Paul, let me know.

Thanks for the offer! Would love it but, unfortunately, I'm now thousands of miles away from the great city of St. Paul. Hope you enjoy the rest of it!

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 11:09:16 AM »
man, all you guys are noobs.  I was here back when it was called HOL.  take that.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 11:12:59 AM »
Not sure who you are but I'm still the same Viet guy from that so long time ago. 

Nice to see an old timer again and if you want to get technical on romance sux talk, I'm down to entertain ya. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 11:13:41 AM »

wth man??  where's my free bag?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 11:15:36 AM »
man, all you guys are noobs.  I was here back when it was called HOL.  take that.

I was here a few after the hol movement.  I know cuz they we're still talking about it.  Had I lived through that era, I'll be dating lots for connection. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 11:17:41 AM »
The reporter is a good guy.  If only I was born a female, I'll trade bags for sex.

MissWildflower

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 11:20:32 AM »

Lol I never knew PH's was a descendant from HOL. Interesting. Thanks for info. I remember HOL... was never truly on there or active because I was only like 13? You must be ancient then Mr_Mechanic!  ;D

MissWildflower

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 11:23:01 AM »
Not sure who you are but I'm still the same Viet guy from that so long time ago. 

Nice to see an old timer again and if you want to get technical on romance sux talk, I'm down to entertain ya.

Sorry, I don't remember names well so I wouldn't remember anyway. I concur with you that #romancesux, so looking forward to romance bashing with ya  O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2018, 11:24:30 AM »
No time for sex
The fishes are running
We need to be running with them

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements