Advertisement

Author Topic: If she drank coolant, better get it out soon..happen at one of my favorite spots  (Read 610 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Props to her for surviving but got get that toxic chemical out of her system asap:

Woman survives on car radiator water for a week after crash in California

Sister of motorist found on Big Sur beach: ‘It’s not going to be an easy recovery’

Angela Hernandez sat injured and dazed for seven days on a small craggy beach at the bottom of a cliff along Central California’s picturesque coastline, surviving on water she captured with a broken hose from her wrecked Jeep, anxiously hoping someone would find her.
Help came Friday, when a pair of hikers spotted the missing 23-year-old Oregon woman calling for help from the remote Monterey County beach in Big Sur after she vanished a week earlier while driving from Portland to her sister’s home in Southern California.
“My sister is alive, she’s talking, and she’s still trying to come to understand everything,” Angela’s sister Isabel Hernandez wrote on Facebook early Saturday. “She’s a fighter and she fought this long and she will continue to. It’s not going to be an easy recovery. I hope everyone will have patience for her and her recovery.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Wow, that was pretty brave of her. I hope everything will be okay for her.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Wow, that was pretty brave of her. I hope everything will be okay for her.

Survival instincts took over .... ???

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I think some people are harder to die than others.

The will to live vs the will to die.  Even if you give up and about to ready to die, you don't die.

Dying isn't easy. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements