Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong clothes in Sac Co are hot commodities like Halloween costumes in October  (Read 801 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Stopped by Taj Laj Wednesday earlier. Went there to get some sugar canes but Yang's Produce wasn't there today. Plenty of Hmong vendors and customers getting ready for the Hmong New Year celebrations though.. O0:

For Hmong that want to wear Laotian clothes, it's available too:

And for those that want to stick to western style clothing, that is also available:

Moua's produce was there:

Xiong's produce was there:

BUT NO YANG'S PRODUCE....SO NO SUGAR CANES....THIS TIME....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
My family in NorCal insist that we visit that Wednesday flea market...its okay. Not much diversity. Too much Hmong and Mexican stuff. I like going to our flea markets. More diversity but not enough Hmongs :'(   When I got to the flea markets I like to go to the tool area, or where all the old white folks are at. They always something interesting, antiques, and collectible items O0

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
thanks for sharing...when I go there I go booth to booth looking for the best pricing ....it would be way easier if they just put prices on it, but I guess they like to price it according to how much they think you're paying  :-\ :-\.

Welcome. Yep, it would nice but most flea vendors don't price their stuff...

Like this post: 0

Advertisements