Advertisement

Author Topic: You Know It's Fake News When They Try To Blame Trump for...  (Read 728 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
You Know It's Fake News When They Try To Blame Trump for...
« on: November 04, 2018, 03:34:22 AM »
...inciting anti-semitism.  :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Trump is the only president in the history of USA who had the balls to move the embassy to Jerusalem and declare Israel a sovereign nation.

You couldn't get a more advocate of Israel than that.

The UN doesn't want to recognize the State of Israel. They believe Netanyahu is a criminal and that Israelites are trespassing onto Palestinian soil.

But again, too many braindead Leftists who don't know much about the Jews.

They think because they're against Hitler than that's all there is to know about Jews.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

It's like libtards - especially the Hmong - who don't actually live in a large black population but still think BLM has legitimate points.  :idiot2:

I can tell you that the Hmong who do live in the ghetto with blacks know blacks are their own worst enemy.

Just like Hmong who live in heavily Muslim areas know that Muslims are very violent and male-dominant.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
Re: You Know It's Fake News When They Try To Blame Trump for...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 12:20:17 AM »
No one matches the "Fake" label more than of course The Fake...

I remembered I telling Hmong people to stand up to racist White people and The Fake said, even though she's really bothered and angered by White people's racism towards her, she just "fake it"....What a loser... ;D

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 01:28:56 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements