Advertisement

Author Topic: forget those petty foodstamp fraud, yall need to know about the healthcare fraud  (Read 668 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
as many of you might or might not know
i  "USED"  work with in the medical field for a bit
in their finance dept. to be exact

it is the biggest fraud system in the USA
scamming people ton of $$$ even million of dollars
it will make an average person go into debt which they will be unable to paid
personal finance bankruptcy
and wish they would just die instead

allow me to explain
everything in the medical field is coded into number
your dieases, what they do to you
what equipment and material they use when you came to the hospital and they fix you
how much time, the doctor spend with you

EVERYTHING IS CODED
than those coded: are assign a price number
this price number is just something the hospital/clinic/whatever make up

for example:  room and board: might be like $20k for 2 night.....daym eee that is some expensive hotel right???
some of these number are crazyyyyyy,,,,, pure greed psychotic

$75 per Tylenol pill which you can get at walmart for $10 per 30 tablet  pill

this is one of my books, they let me keep when i quit there
so you know im legit

again P=pebhmong

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
i can't talk about patient privacy due to HIPAA rules
but

i've see people who come to the ER for minor stuff
like falling off the star with minor bruise
and getting bill for $100k

it is crazzyyy and the bigggest fraud system in the US
forget those $150 foodstamp
THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO FOCUS ALL YOUR FIRE POWER/ANGER/RESOURCE AT...

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
IMO no hating on anyone. Here's the thing, there will always be scammers in anything.  However there are also real good people who do really need those service and assistant.  Just don't always assume everyone who uses government programs are a scammer.  I know some really good people who use the system because they do need the help at the time.  I also know some scammers in my time too.  All in all, just because some homeless standing in the streets begging for money don't always mean they are scamming the people, they could be really down and out during that time of their life. 

Like the wise, educated and civilized always say, txhob tau thiab ntxub lawv, someday you or someone you love might be in the same situation.  I think some call this karma.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 11:07:45 AM by starchaser1989 »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
IMO no hating on anyone. Here's the thing, there will always be scammers in anything.  However there are also real good people who do really need those service and assistant.  Just don't always assume everyone who uses government programs are a scammer.  I know some really good people who use the system because they do need the help at the time.  I also know some scammers in my time too.  All in all, just because some homeless standing in the streets begging for money don't always mean they are scamming the people, they could be really down and out during that time of their life. 

Like the wise, educated and civilized always say, txhob tau thiab ntxub lawv, someday you or someone you love might be in the same situation.  I think some call this karma.

yup...

anyways.....so
the thing with our fraud healthcare system is that the person
if you are on medicare

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE BILLS EVER

but its something like hundred of thousand $$$
hospital/clinic/provider/etc.... just pull numbers out of their asses

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforcement/2018/10/19/Five-charged-in-1-billion-healthcare-fraud-scheme

According to the indictment, from June 2015 through April 2018, these defendants and companies conspired to deceive tens of thousands of patients and more than 100 doctors in East Tennessee and across the country by defrauding private health care benefit programs such as Blue Cross Blue Shield of approximately $174 million.

The indictment further alleges that the defendants submitted at least $931 million in fraudulent claims for payment.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Nothing "petty" about frauds and their fraudulent activities...R egardless of race, gender, socio-eco status, they are pretty much equally bad morally due to lack of compassion towards the poor/victims but instead they just focus on their personal greed. With that said, the rich and powerful frauds tend to do more damage and have more negative impact on society on average from what I've seen...regardl ess if it's pharmaceutical, medical, welfare, finance, insurance, etc., ...

Advertisements