Advertisement

Author Topic: World tetris champion is hmong  (Read 3298 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: World tetris champion is hmong
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 02:18:45 PM »
Dont worry, I screen shot this so you cant run away from your demons.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 02:21:22 PM »
Know what the sad thing is?

The topic started about a tetris winner and you took it this route.

You did it to yourself.  You will get mad, but you are the one that steered the conversation this way as well as the others in here. 

Shame on you and all of you.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 02:36:32 PM »

You did it to yourself.  You will get mad, but you are the one that steered the conversation this way as well as the others in here. 

You know, now I'm feeling offended because you said others in here and that includes me as well. 

Theking may be targeting you and you are targeting me as I am targeting the mien guy. 

Don't feel bad.  It happens like chit happens. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 02:47:53 PM »
Im not mad or upset or feel targetted, I just feel sorry for the guy.

I know if I was a kid and found out my father badmouthed people of mixed heritage knowing that I was of mix heritage, I wouldnt even know how to feel as that kid.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 02:52:35 PM »
And if I was the wife, Id be feeling like "damn, this how my husband really feel?"

I am not sure alot of people understand that what is said is said and cant be unsaid.  Apologies are never enough and never fixes things 100 percent.

This is why I mention earlier that he needs to evaluate himself at this point in his life and ask himself if he should be acting like this.

I am not sure he understands how his actions and way of thinking affects those around him.

That is why I just say I feel sorry for him.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2018, 02:54:12 PM »
And if your wife is hmong then I am wrong.  But I swore you said something in the past in the forums alluding to the fact your wife is not hmong.

If I am wrong I am wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 02:57:08 PM »
You know, now I'm feeling offended because you said others in here and that includes me as well. 

Theking may be targeting you and you are targeting me as I am targeting the mien guy. 

Don't feel bad.  It happens like chit happens.

Well if you really want to put a spin like that go right ahead.  Then I too feel sorry for you. 

Lets be honest, everyone can see what you are doing.  If you want to act the way you are acting about it, go right ahead.

To make light of this and joke about, nice to see peoples true colors. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2018, 03:09:17 PM »
I rather identify myself as anything other than what you are, disgruntled, immature, delusional, old man.

You've described yourself perfectly as you're still foaming at the mouth instead of learn...

I find it ironic you are putting me down for having other ethnic genetics in me as well as putting down the tetris winner...

Do you know it is ironic? You are putting us down yet you are in a non-hmong marriage with a baby who is not all all hmong too. 

I wonder how your kid is going to feel like knowing his dad is bashing people who has other than hmong genes in them.

Way to be a father.

Not putting you down for that, just pointing out that you still you "old" self, unanble to learn instead repeat your ignorant cycles and continues to foam at the mouth...

Now watch this thread get locked up or deleted. 

Like I said, I really truelly feel sorry for you.

Yep, "watch this thread get locked up or deleted" due to your recycle behaviors...

And no, still don't "feel sorry" for you because you brought this upon yourself...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »
Don't even feel sorry for anybody cuz no one here feel sorry for you.  If you still feel sorry, I'll set up a GoFundMe account and you can put your sorry dollars in there.

Theking is a political correctness kind of a guy.  The title of this thread is a Hmong blah blah blah and we still yet to find out if kid Tetris is even Hmong.  He wants you to own up your mistake if any.   

Everything else is just sorry noise.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 03:10:24 PM »
Also, what are your thoughts on how your child identifies him/herself?

You got alot of issues to work out.

And you just have "issues", PERIOD!!!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 03:11:02 PM »
Dont worry, I screen shot this so you cant run away from your demons.

Nope, never going to "run" from narrow minded ignorant people...aka "demons"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 03:13:43 PM »

The "sad thing is"...me and other members have "doubt" that the winner is Hmong but you can't handle it...Want to dispute it, show some some "facts" to back up your point..

Yep, "You did it to yourself"...and you're beyond "shame"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 03:14:44 PM »
Im not mad or upset or feel targetted, I just feel sorry for the guy.

Says the guy? that continues to foam at the mouth...

Advertisements