Advertisement

Author Topic: It appears like Yang and Trump are in it as well??  (Read 739 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1320
    • View Profile
It appears like Yang and Trump are in it as well??
« on: March 08, 2019, 01:06:47 PM »
...Looks like one happy connecting family but just not much of a happy ending for Kraft at the moment??  ???:

Trump Watched Super Bowl With Founder Of Spa Where Patriots Owner Allegedly Paid For Sex

President Donald Trump threw a Super Bowl watch party where he cheered on the New England Patriots, the team owned by his friend Robert Kraft, alongside a curious guest: the founder of the day spa where Kraft would be accused of soliciting sex days later.

There is even photographic proof. Trump at some point turned in his seat at his West Palm Beach country club on Feb. 3 for a selfie with Li “Cindy” Yang, 45, who founded the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Florida. The Miami Herald first published the photograph.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
Re: It appears like Yang and Trump are in it as well??
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 01:09:21 PM »
Prostitution should be made LEGAL as long as they following the law.  O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 04:18:14 PM »
Agree, I think legalization will make it more control, safer for all participants and not mention the additional public revenues via taxes...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 01:52:47 AM »
Both Trump's sons are like "dad, I met an exotic Asian lady", can I borrow 40 bucks?" ... ;D

Advertisements