Advertisement

Author Topic: Republican Senator says.. Having more kids is the solution to Global Warming..  (Read 1675 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Doesn't he mean more human power to battle the issue?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Doesn't he mean more human power to battle the issue?
We've got over 7.5 billion people in the world already.  How many more do we need to solve global warming?  ;)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Look! This clock does not count the number of deaths but just the number of births.

http://www.theworldcounts.com/counters/shocking_environmental_facts_and_statistics/world_population_clock_live

We've got over 7.5 billion people in the world already.  How many more do we need to solve global warming?  ;)

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yes, birth is an exponential thing really.  Two people have multiple kids, those kids have mulitple kids, etc.  7.5billion people will create lots of children in the next two decades.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
There you have it folks...  The Republican solution to Climate Change:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/26/sen-mike-lee-green-new-deal-full-speech-senate-floor-vpx.cnn

Have you heard of Keynesian economics?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I timed it: 4 births every second.

Not sure if they are all boys or girls or a mix.

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Have you heard of Keynesian economics?
please, explain how that has to do with global warming.
I'd like to hear your stretch, even though you probably just got it from Fox or your favorite right winged talk show host who can spin hay into gold .  But, I really hope Fox isn't telling you Keynesian economics is the byproduct of Kanya and Kardashian's intercourse and their kids will save us from global warming since more babies is the Republican solution.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
please, explain how that has to do with global warming.
I'd like to hear your stretch, even though you probably just got it from Fox or your favorite right winged talk show host who can spin hay into gold .  But, I really hope Fox isn't telling you Keynesian economics is the byproduct of Kanya and Kardashian's intercourse and their kids will save us from global warming since more babies is the Republican solution.

Let me break it down for you because you can't comprehend it  Keynesian economics says spend your way out of a depression.  We know every baby generates a carbon footprint.  The more baby the more carbon footprint.  The idea here is very simple to Keynesian.  Have more baby (spend more on carbon footprint) and put the mind of those baby who will become adults to attack the energy crisis.  The alternative is to do nothing, and continue where we are at, or start to forcibly decrease population.

Three scenarios:
1) Spend more carbon footprint on babies to who will grow up to study and solve the energy crisis, and hopefully solve it in record time before we crash.
2) Reduce the carbon footprint by having fewer babies.  The moral issue here is who's going to volunteer, and when there is not enough volunteer how will the government regulate this?  Seems like genocide if you ask me.
3) Do nothing...We all know do nothing is the worst...the system crashes.

Of the three, there is only one real scenario that people are willing to accept is HAVE MORE BABIES.  I didn't come up with this exact scenario #1.  #1 was proposed by an Economics Nobel Laureate.  Years ago, I postulated that the solution to climate change is to have more babies to increase the chance of birthing more geniuses who can work together to solve the crisis.

Why do I say this?  I believe average people simply don't have the mental capacity...  Even folks like me with very high IQ don't have the IQ like those in the 180+ range.  Even in the 180+ range, you need more of the 180+ range working together because they sharpen each other.  The entire Manhatten project brought together the very best minds around the world under a single program...it's how we did the quantum leap.  These super intellects competed to show progress...

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:53:03 PM by w1s3m0n »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
1) Spend more carbon footprint on babies to who will grow up to study and solve the energy crisis, and hopefully solve it in record time before we crash.

"Hopefully" is the Republican answer?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :idiot2: :idiot2:

So, basically, the Repub argument is to fuel the fire some more to create more heat, hoping that something in the fuel will kill the flames.. hmm..

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
"Hopefully" is the Republican answer?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :idiot2: :idiot2:

So, basically, the Repub argument is to fuel the fire some more to create more heat, hoping that something in the fuel will kill the flames.. hmm..

You have a groupthink problem.  You can't be helped.  You will always flame on ideas before thinking it through because you didn't come up with it.  Even when it is grounded in economic theory, you will resort to red herring like you are doing now.  Why don't you spend some time studying innovation and how some of the greatest innovation in society came about.  Once you've done that then come back and let's talk.  Before then, you are too ignorant to even speak intelligently about something like climate change involving innovation.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Population growth as what I heard is a Muslim propaganda cuz if you have more than them, you control the world. 

Now what about killing off all cows?  Do we really need them?  They are cutting down them trees just to make room for cow raising.  We need trees to eat up the air pollution issue.  A house with trees may smell better than a locker room.

Warm is heat.  Cow fart methane gas and that is heat.  It creates a blanket so we are living inside a blanket.  Try covering your head with a blanket during summer time and see how you like it. 

Plus drinking cow milk.  It is used to beef up a calf.  Now you want to put that stuff in your body so milk can blow your body up too? 

The world has ways of curing itself. We humans are fawking it up cuz of our technology and thanks to our big brains to thinking of ideas to revolutionisin g the industry but at what price are we going to give up for such leisure?

Cali had our drought.  Heard the other way, the Cali side is self correcting and with these rains, we are back to normal and more.  Self correcting.  If it is not for it, the natural way, we all be dead by now.  However, at the current rate, we are polluting the world faster than she self heal. 

With that in mind, I still need to drive my fossil fuel vehicle to work and will eat my invisible burger by Burger King once it comes out.  Google it if you want to know more about this Burger King invisible new burger line that they going to introduce to the world.  Right now, st. Louis market is the test pilot city that gets to enjoy it first.  Basically, test it on kaydoo from St. Louis, the city of kaydoo infestation. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
For some reason, killing off cows makes more sense than having more babies as a solution to global warming.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
For some reason, killing off cows makes more sense than having more babies as a solution to global warming.

I wouldn't kill off all them cows.  We may need them for other reasons like how them ugly opposium are eating our ticks which we need cuz tick brings us Lyme disease. 

What we need to do is put all cows together so it will pollute one corner of the world.  This same corner, we introduce a method to turn all them methane cow farts into better gasses. 

This concept is like how we are all in a swimming pool.  If all cows are in one corner of the pool and they poop, one corner will only be brown but if you have a few cows here and there and if those poop, the whole pool will be brown.  Like driving home from work, we have cows grazing in all these open fields. Cows are like Chinese people.  They are scattered all over the place. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements