Advertisement

Author Topic: Yang for PRESIDENT!!!!  (Read 3343 times)

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
Yang for PRESIDENT!!!!
« on: April 08, 2019, 04:49:39 PM »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: Yang for PRESIDENT!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 06:53:44 PM »
He's about the little people...his agenda is UBI.  Let's see if he's another sellout like Obama.

Like this post: 0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 07:06:01 PM »
Some times you just have to be unique.

Trump was in the "Make America Great Again" slogan and the idea of building the wall.

No one had used that idea before. No one thought that would be possible.

Yang is unique, too. No one thinks it's possible.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 09:27:47 AM »
mr. yang is selling a dream and that dream might just make him a formidable contender for the 2020 election, if he gets passed the DNC primaries.  his only draw back is his race of asian decent...ameri ca is not ready for a taiwanese (aka chinese), let alone an asian president (due to some beliefs that we're frenemies with china and america's experience with a black president, obama).  his platform of free money to every citizen (UBI) and free healthcare is too far fetched to be a reality. 

if he should become president, one would be wise to open a liquor store, smoke shop and/or bar in a rural city of 15,000 people!   you would be profiting from everyone's $1000 check. 

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 09:41:09 AM »
I use to help run campaign for a very popular Hmong candidate in MN and we won.  Here's the deal people, most political candidates are full of it.  It's part of the game to speak something so good to win votes, but knowing you don't have the power to execute it by yourself even if your life depends on it. 

I know the game, I'm part of a campaign, this Yang guy is just another political person playing the political game.  Chances are, he's just another sell-out. 

That's why I never vote in my entire life for any PRESIDENT.

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 10:10:24 AM »
Some times you just have to be unique.

Trump was in the "Make America Great Again" slogan and the idea of building the wall.

No one had used that idea before. No one thought that would be possible.

Yang is unique, too. No one thinks it's possible.

I like his UBI idea....gettin g 1k from the government is money that we will be spent back into the economy. The government doesn't LOSE anything, in fact, it will create jobs and make American happy. A happy society means LESS headaches for the government?  I HOPE this guy make it far?

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 10:20:07 AM »
I use to help run campaign for a very popular Hmong candidate in MN and we won.  Here's the deal people, most political candidates are full of it.  It's part of the game to speak something so good to win votes, but knowing you don't have the power to execute it by yourself even if your life depends on it. 

I know the game, I'm part of a campaign, this Yang guy is just another political person playing the political game.  Chances are, he's just another sell-out. 

We know how politics works....To WIN, you need to pay the "WHITE MAN'S" game. You can't possibly gullible to believe that everything he said will be true. YOU JUST have to give this guy a chance to PROVE himself if his words can be materialized if elected? It's NOT that he won't do as he said.....but because if he can do what he said...then we have a DICTATOR system as oppose to DEMOCRACY?. SO as they say..."give the guy the benefit of the doubt".  YES?

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 11:30:42 AM »

i'm curious to know why you're not exercising your right to vote?  with having first hand experience, you should know the importance of voting and the difference it makes.  granted  you have doubts in your candidacy's ability to fulfill his agenda but at least your beliefs are somewhat aligned.  if your candidate win, you will ultimately gain some favors, if not all.   

Andrew Yang is a smart guy...he's buying votes with the government's money and offering free healthcare.  his promises are exactly what the minorities want to hear and he knows that minorities are the majority if all voted for him. 

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 11:53:06 AM »
i'm curious to know why you're not exercising your right to vote?  with having first hand experience, you should know the importance of voting and the difference it makes.  granted  you have doubts in your candidacy's ability to fulfill his agenda but at least your beliefs are somewhat aligned.  if your candidate win, you will ultimately gain some favors, if not all.   

Andrew Yang is a smart guy...he's buying votes with the government's money and offering free healthcare.  his promises are exactly what the minorities want to hear and he knows that minorities are the majority if all voted for him.

I just don't vote because most politicians are just playing a role in a movie.  Its like voting for Ethan Hunt and not Tom Cruise.  You voting for a character who plays a great role.  Second, anybody can talk a great talk, I know some in my lifetime but truth is they can't even fix their own problems.  When you see too many people who are great talkers, you can see signs and see right thru some of them and the role they play.  Example:  when yous fish enough you start to identified every fish you catch.  Just IMO.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 12:49:56 PM »
you can still win
no matter who is in offices

trump was donating money to both the republican and Democrat party before he ran
 you scratch my back
i scratch your back

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 01:37:42 PM »
I just don't vote because most politicians are just playing a role in a movie.  Its like voting for Ethan Hunt and not Tom Cruise.  You voting for a character who plays a great role.  Second, anybody can talk a great talk, I know some in my lifetime but truth is they can't even fix their own problems.  When you see too many people who are great talkers, you can see signs and see right thru some of them and the role they play.  Example:  when yous fish enough you start to identified every fish you catch.  Just IMO.
that's not quite right...you understand that once in power they get to make laws and rules that you have to abide by.  the power of voting gives you a voice on what you believe in...you do not want some who is so out of touch that his policies affects your way of living.  take your fishing example.  what if tom cruise says fishing is banned and/or restricts how you  fish (you can only use one hook, strings and a can)!  would you want him in power?  it's wise to understand the the candidates and their agenda, vote on the one who you feel is going to represent your best interest.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 06:17:50 PM »

that's not quite right...you understand that once in power they get to make laws and rules that you have to abide by.  the power of voting gives you a voice on what you believe in...you do not want some who is so out of touch that his policies affects your way of living.  take your fishing example.  what if tom cruise says fishing is banned and/or restricts how you  fish (you can only use one hook, strings and a can)!  would you want him in power?  it's wise to understand the the candidates and their agenda, vote on the one who you feel is going to represent your best interest.

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 09:12:28 PM »
Taiwan is not China.

And everyone voted for the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay. lol

mr. yang is selling a dream and that dream might just make him a formidable contender for the 2020 election, if he gets passed the DNC primaries.  his only draw back is his race of asian decent...ameri ca is not ready for a taiwanese (aka chinese), let alone an asian president (due to some beliefs that we're frenemies with china and america's experience with a black president, obama).  his platform of free money to every citizen (UBI) and free healthcare is too far fetched to be a reality. 

if he should become president, one would be wise to open a liquor store, smoke shop and/or bar in a rural city of 15,000 people!   you would be profiting from everyone's $1000 check.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2019, 10:11:20 PM »

Leadership in modern American has a great problem.  This includes private and public institutions.  People obtain a position of power on confidence and popularity versus humility and merit.  Clinton vs. Bush Sr was exactly this.  Obama vs. Romney was this.  H.Clinton vs. Trump again.  If you listen to the work of Zhang Weiwei, you will see a very divergent style of leadership based upon merit and humility.  In America, we've lost this.  This is why we've changed to a patronage society, and hence, education is de-prioritize because the wealthy people know they cannot win a game of merit and so they are gaming the system. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 11:31:14 PM »
Damn

I guess I will say it
He is not going win/be the nominees

BECAUSE HE IS ASIAN