Advertisement

Author Topic: Libs Complain About Corporations But Get the Most Donations From Corporations  (Read 554 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
If you aren't already part of the #walkaway movement off the Democratic Party plantation then you signed up to be lied to.

https://howmuch.net/articles/the-30-biggest-political-donors-on-the-fortune-500

And this list isn't even all of it. There are big household name companies that aren't even on the list that also donate only to the Democratic Party - the party of evil.

These people are not working for YOU. They are working to keep you spending and dependent on these companies.

Me? Well I'm a capitalist and have investments so I'm all about profit. I could give a rat's arse as long as my retirement fund is hitting the millions.

But you libs, who are more compassionate human beings than Jesus in the flesh, can no longer be anti-big corporations when your political party's pocket is lined with blood money.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

And even as the Dems fatten their campaigns with donations and support from big companies, they still lost to DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Not to mention how many Dem candidates also received donations from Trump, himself.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Advertisements