Advertisement

Author Topic: don't blame officer Scot Peterson, for not going in there to rescue those parkla  (Read 6413 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
to rescue those parkland student
i understand, dude is days
maybe weeks away from a huge retirement PENISON $$$
sipping ice tea on an island somewhere
I WOULD DO THE SAME THING
stop pretending you are not a coward, save the kids, and get the girls

SOOOOOO

WHO SHOULD WE BLAME????
you ask me????

YOU SHOULD BLAME ME, YOU, TRUMP, OBAMA, YOUR COUSIN,
EVERYONE in this country for letting this sickness get this long
inaction,

if there is someone to blame
it is us, me, and you
we got blood on our hand, including me

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
We kill those kids
Our years and decades of infighting
Lack of action

Agree?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile

NO DOUBT YOU WOULD DO THE "SAME THING"...I mean you had zero compassion when you purposely went "underground" to steal from the poor so why should care about saving the lives of those kids... :idiot2:

Here's a photo of the coward and NOPE, definitely NOT "sipping tea":

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
We kill those kids
Our years and decades of infighting
Lack of action

Agree?
I'm surprised you did not blame the gun..this evil inanimate object that spews millions of bullets in less than a second..a"fully semi automatic weapon" called the ar15, which is far more dangerous than the nuclear bomb (this is a FACT, btw)!  you can admit your own fault but not me, i didn't pull the trigger.  if you really want to know where the fault lies, blame it on the likes of david hogg, emma gonzales and other students who bullied this kid to the brink.  blame the schools whom was ill prepared, there were many precedented school shootings; they should have taken precautions, monitored bullying, and taught "respect".  last but not least, blame the punk a$$ biatch (his name is not even worth mentioning) for carrying out such atrocity.

as for scot peterson; no one is obligated to help, not him nor the police and it's even written in the law.  I understand Scot Peterson's circumstance at that moment...die a hero or live as a coward...he chose the latter.  i do not think he will get convicted of the charges, all he needs to do is show his fear for death, the need to wait for backup and point out the statutes of Darren vs District of Columbia.  he may have failed to intervene plus many other obligations but the scope of his duty does not require him to take a bullet for anyone, not even the students. 

on personal level, i would have intervened, given that i had a force multiplier (a gun).  having done nothing in this case would haunt a person for the rest of their life.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I'm surprised you did not blame the gun..this evil inanimate object that spews millions of bullets in less than a second..a"fully semi automatic weapon" called the ar15, which is far more dangerous than the nuclear bomb (this is a FACT, btw)!  you can admit your own fault but not me, i didn't pull the trigger.  if you really want to know where the fault lies, blame it on the likes of david hogg, emma gonzales and other students who bullied this kid to the brink.  blame the schools whom was ill prepared, there were many precedented school shootings; they should have taken precautions, monitored bullying, and taught "respect".  last but not least, blame the punk a$$ biatch (his name is not even worth mentioning) for carrying out such atrocity.

as for scot peterson; no one is obligated to help, not him nor the police and it's even written in the law.  I understand Scot Peterson's circumstance at that moment...die a hero or live as a coward...he chose the latter.  i do not think he will get convicted of the charges, all he needs to do is show his fear for death, the need to wait for backup and point out the statutes of Darren vs District of Columbia.  he may have failed to intervene plus many other obligations but the scope of his duty does not require him to take a bullet for anyone, not even the students. 

on personal level, i would have intervened, given that i had a force multiplier (a gun).  having done nothing in this case would haunt a person for the rest of their life.

"THE ONLY WAY TO STOP A BAD GUY WITH A GUN, IS A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN"

did not work in this situation
i would do the same thing like this officer
go into the sunset and retired and get that SWEET SWEET PENSION $$$
and live my days

we should all be charge with manslaughter for letting this problem get this long
our INACTION

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
ZDN,

you one funny dude
trying to act all tough
i would be scared shtiless
probably pee my pants

but to be honest
i would probably just run or stay outside like the officer

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
NO DOUBT YOU WOULD DO THE "SAME THING"...I mean you had zero compassion when you purposely went "underground" to steal from the poor so why should care about saving the lives of those kids... :idiot2:

Here's a photo of the coward and NOPE, definitely NOT "sipping tea":

damn

we got soo many tough guy on PH
this ain't the movie, bro

it easy to sit and talk behind a computer

many of you can't even butcher a cow
im the guy who does the killing
and let me tell you
it's is gruesome, ok
you will get PTSD if you have a weak heart

p=pebhmong so you know im legit

let me do all the killing and quartering
and you can just chop and cook the meat

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
damn

we got soo many tough guy on PH

It's not about being "tough" but about doing the right thing and doing what you're hired to do BUT not surprised a FRAUD doesn't get it.

this ain't the movie, bro

it easy to sit and talk behind a computer

I know right especially Frauds that claimed to be the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" but can't even pick a single correct number during the 1 bil plus Mega Millions drawing or claimed to be an "accountant" but can't even do basic decimals so he got called out by another PH member... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

ZDN,

you one funny dude
trying to act all tough
probably pee my pants

but to be honest

LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
lol

damn, all these tough PH guy

you sure you can kill a cow, pig, or chicken???
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

it's easy to sit behind a computer and talk

just FYI
cow, they have alot of blood

lol

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
lol

damn, all these tough PH guy

you sure you can kill a cow, pig, or chicken???
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

it's easy to sit behind a computer and talk

just FYI
cow, they have alot of blood

lol

I know right but that's how FRAUDs operate...They talk behind a computer but when it's time to do the walk, they back pedal and tuck and run like the EPIC FAIL that they are.. ;D ;D ;D

Hmmm, since "guns kill, not people" ...what's with all these blaming "people" talk??  ???

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Key questions to ask. 
Was he an armed guard?  Otherwise, his job is to observe and report.

If you have a job duty to do and you did not do your job, should you get payed for it?  Absolutely not cuz that is a breach of contract and coward man did not delivered.

Law n politics are one thing but the voices of the people are stronger.  He may get away with jail time but there will be some form of punishment to ease the general public and i think not giving him his pension for not fulfilling his duty may serve justice here plus registration for this guy on social media as a coward. 

Schools should hire guards by asking them this simple question.  Have you shot at a human bring b4.  If no then you are not qualified to work at a potential high risk area where you may shoot at a human bring.  Experience is what I'm looking for.  I want Rambo at every school.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
to rescue those parkland student

stop pretending you are not a coward, save the kids, and get the girls

Are you kidding?  Shoo.. Soon as I heard about the shooting, I started running in that direction to go help.  Too bad it was all over before I got 2 blocks from my house.   ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
ZDN,

you one funny dude
trying to act all tough
probably pee my pants

but to be honest

LOL...i'm not trying to be a hero by any means, but i am a person more likely to do something than nothing...i will pick up a stranger in the middle of the night, on hwy 10, in wisconsin (yes, you know that haunted road).  i don't try to act tough and i don't usually backed down from a fight...i actually think it's fun, even when getting my a$$ whooped. 

it's laughable...yo u killing a defenseless cow and called yourself a man.  ha!  :2funny: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Are you kidding?  Shoo.. Soon as I heard about the shooting, I started running in that direction to go help.  Too bad it was all over before I got 2 blocks from my house.   ;D

I would run with you too, bro
Save my own skin

These self proclaimed PH tough keyboard warriors
Will rush in

Advertisements