Advertisement

Author Topic: So any original HOL'ers/PH'ers not married yet? Haha. Just tied the knot.  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Happened last month. Both Hmong and American wedding.  DON'T EVER DO 2 WEDDINGS BACK TO BACK. ARRGG! Turned out great. Had well over 500 guests ;D ;D ;D I guess it doesn't feel so bad married at age 38. Been with my wife for 9 yrs before it all happened. She's like 9 yrs younger than me.  Personally, I was never in a rush to get married. I have to say, I am glad that I waited. Did everything I wanted to. Lived together for like 7 yrs and got to know each other really well.

btw, the wife is also a member of PH;D ;D A Ph'er from MN came down for my wedding too. Thanks a lot man. You know who you are.

Quick cell phone pics.. haven't had time to look through my DSLR's for the photos yet. Yeah, gained some weight over the years.   :2funny: :2funny:

Just put together this AR pistol 300 aac blackout.. hahaha The wife got her own guns too. :D

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:22:17 PM by Toua »

Like this post: 0
Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Congrats bra. 

And yes, your wife is a pH member after you introduced her on.  These folks probably thinking that you and her met cold turkey on here which makes it that difficult. 

From the fetishdream family to yours, it's about time and continue to do what is best for you.  Nice to see you back for an update too. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Congrats bra. 

And yes, your wife is a pH member after you introduced her on.  These folks probably thinking that you and her met cold turkey on here which makes it that difficult. 

From the fetishdream family to yours, it's about time and continue to do what is best for you.  Nice to see you back for an update too.

thanks man.. i haven't been on PH for a long time.. hope you and everyone are doing good.. hopefully no one passed away...  :-\

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
thanks man.. i haven't been on PH for a long time.. hope you and everyone are doing good.. hopefully no one passed away...  :-\

I can see why people staying away from pH.  It is called working on a good life. 

My life is on a good path, better than b4 that's for sure.  As long as we have updates, it's all good. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
If you wondering, those you don't see here all got a life and left or their hubby forbids them to go on here.  Hmong mentality in thinking that other men will lure them away.   :2funny:

I don't know about them other cats.  They new, they harmless and they all taken but still measuring diicks on here.  Daily comically stuff happens here, nothing much is new. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Which of the two men is your, Toua?

appened last month. Both Hmong and American wedding.  DON'T EVER DO 2 WEDDINGS BACK TO BACK. ARRGG! Turned out great. Had well over 500 guests ;D ;D ;D I guess it doesn't feel so bad married at age 38. Been with my wife for 9 yrs before it all happened. She's like 9 yrs younger than me.  Personally, I was never in a rush to get married. I have to say, I am glad that I waited. Did everything I wanted to. Lived together for like 7 yrs and got to know each other really well.

btw, the wife is also a member of PH;D ;D A Ph'er from MN came down for my wedding too. Thanks a lot man. You know who you are.

Quick cell phone pics.. haven't had time to look through my DSLR's for the photos yet. Yeah, gained some weight over the years.   :2funny: :2funny:

Just put together this AR pistol 300 aac blackout.. hahaha The wife got her own guns too. :D

[/quote]

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Congratulation! Glad to see that love happened here.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Reporter, i am the one in grey and pink tie

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gotcha! Thanks.

Reporter, i am the one in grey and pink tie

"...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
lol damn
am I the only one who is hella confuse here??
is he talking about tying knot with a girl or guns?

I TOO MYSELF GOT MANY
back to back to back to back with wedding (guns)
it can be tiresome

anyways

here's one of my latest wedding
not sure what i'm going do with this 5th wife yet

p=pebhmong so you know im legit

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Only you will marry a gun, hmgRock. Everyone else...when we say "wedding" or "marriage", we are doing it with another human.

lol damn
am I the only one who is hella confuse here??
is he talking about tying knot with a girl or guns?

I TOO MYSELF GOT MANY
back to back to back to back with wedding (guns)
it can be tiresome

anyways

here's one of my latest wedding
not sure what i'm going do with this 5th wife yet

p=pebhmong so you know im legit

"...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Only you will marry a gun, hmgRock. Everyone else...when we say "wedding" or "marriage", we are doing it with another human.

Thats a pretty nice AR
I like the rail set up and buttstock
You can probably attach some flashlights

I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MAN AND WIFE
YOU MAY KISS YOUR AR15

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Happened last month. Both Hmong and American wedding.  DON'T EVER DO 2 WEDDINGS BACK TO BACK. ARRGG! Turned out great. Had well over 500 guests ;D ;D ;D I guess it doesn't feel so bad married at age 38. Been with my wife for 9 yrs before it all happened. She's like 9 yrs younger than me.  Personally, I was never in a rush to get married. I have to say, I am glad that I waited. Did everything I wanted to. Lived together for like 7 yrs and got to know each other really well.

Grats Soulless! I'm guessing diana was present too?  ???

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Long time no see.  :hello:  Congrats, Toua!  And congratulation s to your wife too!    :occasion14:

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Grats Soulless! I'm guessing diana was present too?  ???

i actually haven't been keeping in touch with her since she got married like 10 yrs ago. saw her once around town and that was it..

Advertisements