Advertisement

Author Topic: Just because something is a law, doesn't make it right.  (Read 2428 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Just because something is a law, doesn't make it right.
« on: August 07, 2019, 11:52:59 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Just because something is a law, doesn't make it right.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 03:17:54 AM »
But it's not illegal. And that's the reason needed for those who are doing it, to do it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 08:27:20 AM »
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 12:03:15 PM »
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I know you love me that's you're so easily attracted to me. Just don't go photoshopping my picture to use  for your self pleasuring.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 12:08:13 PM »
yup

amazon paid zero federal tax
plus if they went with the new york deal
they probably paid zero state tax for many years to come

yes amazon

2 day shipping
huge online retail

paid ZERO TAXES

i think i paid like $5k this year

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 05:31:10 PM »
I know you love me that's you're so easily attracted to me. Just don't go photoshopping my picture to use  for your self pleasuring.

NOPE, just LOVE your EPIC FAILs "over and over again" like a "broken record" for "everyone to see"...Just like when your "pleasuring" our bloody hole over your own EPIC FAIL "picture"..

AND ALSO NOPE, still NOTHING, not even a single legit quote since being challenged months ago for lying, just more tuck and run and tantrums...NOT that it's a surprised coming from the EPIC FAIL.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 11:41:59 PM »
NOPE, just LOVE your EPIC FAILs "over and over again" like a "broken record" for "everyone to see"...Just like when your "pleasuring" our bloody hole over your own EPIC FAIL "picture"..

AND ALSO NOPE, still NOTHING, not even a single legit quote since being challenged months ago for lying, just more tuck and run and tantrums...NOT that it's a surprised coming from the EPIC FAIL.

But I got you to admit that you're an EPIC FAIL. LOVE IT, don't you? Hahahaha!!!! :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Mong-X

• Your One And Only
  • Administrator
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 07:01:22 PM »
I love Bernie Mac!!!  :D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 01:55:21 AM »
But I got you to admit that you're an EPIC FAIL. LOVE IT, don't you? Hahahaha!!!! :2funny: :2funny:

"EPIC FAIL"...Guess "theFAKING" was a FAIL like you...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM...What an EPIC FAIL loser... ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" like a "broken record" despite crying "one last thing" and "bored"... O0

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 01:18:19 PM »
"EPIC FAIL"...Guess "theFAKING" was a FAIL like you...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM...What an EPIC FAIL loser... ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" like a "broken record" despite crying "one last thing" and "bored"... O0

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Don't cry for too long.  I still need you for enertain me with more of your FAILS. O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 05:10:01 PM »
Don't cry for too long.  I still need you for enertain me with more of your FAILS. O0

You can "cry" you want like you've been such as "one last thing", you ARE still the EPIC FAIL for failing to back up your lies or take ownership of your wrongs...There fore, you'll continue to be the EPIC FAIL for "everyone to see" like a "broken record"..BUT thank you for proving me right again... O0

NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 11:48:13 PM »
It's ok. You can have my shoulder to cry on. There's no need to keep it inside yourself, let it all out, tell me all your EPIC FAILS.  O0

You can "cry" you want like you've been such as "one last thing", you ARE still the EPIC FAIL for failing to back up your lies or take ownership of your wrongs...There fore, you'll continue to be the EPIC FAIL for "everyone to see" like a "broken record"..BUT thank you for proving me right again... O0

NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 01:13:21 AM »
It's ok. You can have my shoulder to cry on. There's no need to keep it inside yourself, let it all out, tell me all your EPIC FAILS.  O0

"It's ok. You can"...be the best EPIC FAIL because you're very "successful" at it. "There's no need to"...foam all over yourself.. O0

"EPIC FAILS" ...Guess "theFAKING" was a failure like you too...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM...What an EPIC FAIL loser!  ;D ;D ;D

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0

Advertisements