Advertisement

Author Topic: ZDN will probably agree with this Trump logic about immigration..  (Read 1372 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Trump seems to think that if we had good immigration laws to keep these immigrants out, there'd be no shooting.  I'm sure theKing thinks so too since he's all about whatever the law says.

....this legislation with desperately needed immigration reform. We must have something good, if not GREAT, come out of these two tragic events!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: ZDN will probably agree with this Trump logic about immigration..
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 10:34:50 AM »
if we don't have good, if not great, immigration laws, the next mass shooter is going to be an illegal immigrant. ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 11:12:32 AM »
Well that logic is like....

I'm trying to fish for a fish in this swimming pool here but yall took the fishes out of it so screw you guys, I'm going home.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:30:06 AM »
Im worry about these crazy white folks
More than some mexican

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 12:18:12 PM »
More than some mexican

Well here goes your crazy mexican

https://time.com/5647435/stabbing-spree-in-southern-california-leaves-4-dead-and-2-hurt-heres-what-we-know-so-far/

The guy is insane.  He moves from places to places and start stabbing people to rob or just for fun.  Heard he got a gun but why don't he start shooting in different places?  This madness is beyond them mass murders/ mass shooting fawkers.  Straight up spontaneous killing with no reason whatsoever.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 01:34:30 PM »
More than some mexican
when you're in the redneck part of the world, you better put up your de-fences! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 01:51:28 PM »
when you're in the redneck part of the world, you better put up your de-fences! ha!

lol

what's with these 6 ft tall wooden fences
yall hate yall neighbor or something???

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 04:55:36 PM »
Trump seems to think that if we had good immigration laws to keep these immigrants out, there'd be no shooting.  I'm sure theKing thinks so too since he's all about whatever the law says.

"I'm sure" ...the YAK .."thinks so too since" he can't even abide by his own words ("ignore")...Yeah I know I know, his heavy foam took over even though he tried really hard...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 04:57:26 PM »

if we don't have good, if not great, immigration laws, the next mass shooter is going to be an illegal immigrant. ha!

More than some mexican

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2019, 03:11:48 AM »

No, I  know that theking doesn't think it's like that. Why doesn't he? How do I know This?

Easy, and I'll explain the why and the how. It DEPENDS:2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2019, 08:28:23 AM »
No, I  know that theking doesn't think it's like that. Why doesn't he? How do I know This?

Easy, and I'll explain the why and the how. It DEPENDS:2funny:

Look who FOLLOWED me to this thread for "everyone to see" too, YEP, it's the EPIC FAIL that cried "one last thing" and "bored"... Must be that time of the month for her...;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING to answer the challenged that was issued months ago, not even a simple legit quote showing me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their mom or showing me talking "bad" about him... just more tuck and run and tantruming..I mean a simple legit quote would do but she's the EPIC FAIL for a reason. But thank you for proving me right AGAIN for "everyone to see"... O0

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Advertisements