Advertisement

Author Topic: Another soul bought and paid for  (Read 933 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Another soul bought and paid for
« on: August 08, 2019, 07:09:36 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Another soul bought and paid for
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 08:55:42 PM »
That's how it is with stupid people that are as worthless as their words...I mean it's like crying "ignore" but keeps doing the opposite... :idiot2: ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 02:56:17 AM »
That's how it is with stupid people that are as worthless as their words...I mean it's like crying "ignore" but keeps doing the opposite... *cough* poor reading comprehension skills *cough*:idiot2: ;D

They can't be that dumb if they know the meaning of the words they use. That would make their words have some worth, and they themselves.  Unlike theking of EPIC FAIL, where he is ignorant of meaning of the words he use. That makes him even lower than his worthless words.

Probably the most embarrassing ones for him would have to be "reading comprehension skills." Accuse others of lacking in reading comprehension skills, but when in fact, he's the one that lacks it. Mainly probably due to his ignorance of the meaning.

A dumb guys who's ignorant in the meanings of his own words is telling others that their words are worthless? Theking, you're too funny. Makes me laugh every now and then. Remember that people are laughing at you, and not with you. Just letting you know since you are lacking in reading comprehension skills.

BTW, you're always welcome to paste your past comments as a reply. It's only proving what I said is true.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 08:34:00 AM »
Yeah, theKing's on que with his, generally unrelated to the topic, lines again.  He's like a brainless bot, programmed to reiterate certain lines over and over again on social media but has no clue what the lines means.  Just post it upon encountering certain keywords like: Yax. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 08:34:34 AM »
They can't be that dumb if they know the meaning of the words they use. That would make their words have some worth, and they themselves.  Unlike theking of EPIC FAIL, where he is ignorant of meaning of the words he use. That makes him even lower than his worthless words.

Probably the most embarrassing ones for him would have to be "reading comprehension skills." Accuse others of lacking in reading comprehension skills, but when in fact, he's the one that lacks it. Mainly probably due to his ignorance of the meaning.

A dumb guys who's ignorant in the meanings of his own words is telling others that their words are worthless? Theking, you're too funny. Makes me laugh every now and then. Remember that people are laughing at you, and not with you. Just letting you know since you are lacking in reading comprehension skills.

BTW, you're always welcome to paste your past comments as a reply. It's only proving what I said is true.

Look who FOLLOWED me to this thread for "everyone to see" too, YEP, it's the EPIC FAIL that cried "one last thing" and "bored"... Must be that time of the month for her...;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING to answer the challenged that was issued months ago, not even a simple legit quote showing me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their mom or showing me talking "bad" about him... just more tuck and run and tantruming..I mean a simple legit quote would do but she's the EPIC FAIL for a reason. But thank you for proving me right AGAIN for "everyone to see"... O0

"the king of EPIC FAIL"...Guess "theFAKING" was an EPIC FAIL just like you so ...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM... :idiot2: ;D

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 08:37:38 AM »
Yeah, theKing's on que with his, generally unrelated to the topic, lines again.  He's like a brainless bot, programmed to reiterate certain lines over and over again on social media but has no clue what the lines means.  Just post it upon encountering certain keywords like: Yax.

"Yeah, the" YAK is "on que with his, generally unrelated to the topic, lines again.  He's like a brainless bot, programmed to reiterate certain lines over and over again on social media but has no clue what the lines means" ...FOR EXAMPLE: crying "ignore" but continues to crawl back "over and over again" and like the other members of the narrow minded ignorant clique, he'll continue his cycle of EPIC FAIL because they share the same traits, their words are as worthless as them..

Advertisements