Advertisement

Author Topic: It's worst than cock fight Hmong style so if it ends, even better because  (Read 1826 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...horses just don't naturally carry a human being and run around in circle..cocks on the other hand will naturally fight for territory and status. Therefore, horse racing is pretty abusive IMO:

"Justify drug controversy pushes horse racing toward the end"

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: It's worst than cock fight Hmong style so if it ends, even better because
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 10:04:56 PM »
Here's another reason why it's worst than cock fighting Hmong style IMO:

32nd horse dies at Santa Anita after catastrophic injury

A 3-year-old colt sustained a catastrophic injury in the eighth race at Santa Anita and was euthanized Saturday, the 32nd horse to die at the track since December.

Two-time Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Mario Gutierrez was tossed off in the incident on the second day of the fall meet at Santa Anita, where the Breeders' Cup world championships are to be run in November.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Yeah.  There is this cutthroat action from any competitors from any event.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
When i was in mn, I went to my first horse racing event cuz it was dirt cheap.  $2 tuesday and $1 beer and hotdogs. 

cadbury was its name.  Horse runs slower in person and they let you bet there too.  Cheap date and what a tourist experience for me. 

We have a mega one over there near Berkeley.   Not sure what their running dates are but sure would like to bring a date there so she too can enjoy her first experiences. 

Horse racing is not in my blood so I no care if they shut that down.  Just don't shut down my sports and affiliates.  Without sports, some men would go crazy. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
That's just your opinion and clearly your opinion has no bearing.  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Thanks for proving me right by crawling back.. O0

Oh look, the cry baby that I made cried finally had enough courage to show his face on this site again.. ;D ;D ;D

Yep, the "one" and only idiotic "tai"...Same cry baby that I made cried and then he ran to the "mods and admins" and cry to them about how unfair life is because he didn't get the "last word"... ;D ;D ;D

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and go BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
"Nope not pork" or was it "nope not beef," either way, you're an idiot!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

"Nope not pork" or was it "nope not beef, either way, you're an idiot"..cry baby!

Thanks for proving me right by crawling back.."Idiot"... O0

Oh look, the cry baby that I made cried finally had enough courage to show his face on this site again.. ;D ;D ;D

Yep, the "one" and only idiotic "tai"...Same cry baby that I made cried and then he ran to the "mods and admins" and cry to them about how unfair life is because he didn't get the "last word"... ;D ;D ;D

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and go BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
"Nope not pork" or was it "nope not beef, either way, you're an idiot"..cry baby!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and then he'll cry BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
"mystery meat" when clearly it's pork. "participates in a faith that separates" if that doesn't scream "closed minded" thequeen isn't an idiot! He's an idiot either way but you get my drift.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"mystery meat" when clearly it's pork. "participates in" throwing tantrums and crying the "mods and admins" about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word"... "if that doesn't scream "closed minded" the "one" and only "idiot-one isn't an idiot! He's an idiot either way but you get my drift."

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and then he'll cry BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Advertisements