Advertisement

Author Topic: Asking For Help  (Read 781 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Asking For Help
« on: September 18, 2019, 02:25:24 AM »
...from time to time when I don't have the tool and/or knowledge for the task. For example installing an anti-sway bar, I I have the tools and can do every step except for welding so I would rather spend $20 for the pros to do it for me rather than spending a whole lot more to buy welding equipment and do it myself since it's a one time deal:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Asking For Help
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 07:05:53 PM »
I agree. You save more money and time that way. Not to mention space in your garage. We tend to think that we need those tools but we really don't, unless we're constantly using it for projects.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 11:03:17 AM »
I agree. You save more money and time that way. Not to mention space in your garage. We tend to think that we need those tools but we really don't, unless we're constantly using it for projects.

Yep especially heavy duty machines to help machine, cylinder heads, flywheel, etc. So unless it's used regularly for a living, pretty pricey for a 1-2 time use IMO..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 11:06:59 AM »
With that said, I'm getting older and it's more difficult to crawl underneath so something like this may be worth investing in down the road  ??? (cost about 2 grand):

Advertisements