Advertisement

Author Topic: Not sure what happened to my thread but a female's body is amazing and in some  (Read 1040 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
..aspects, it can tolerate more physical stress than some male's body:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10033108/mind-blowing-photo-womans-bones-moving-during-labour/

LABOUR PAINS Mind-blowing photo of a woman’s bones MOVING during labour goes viral – as people praise the ‘amazing’ female body

A JAW-DROPPING photo has revealed the incredible way a mother’s bones move during labour.

A photo was shared online of a woman giving birth on her front, and people have praised it for sharing the “amazing” message about the power of the female body.

And here's the end result of the amazing-ness  O0:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 08:57:11 PM by tRouBLe »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I think it got moved to the matured section for graphic nature

I replied and had to do a double take that I did not see my reply.  You made a new one.  Phew, had me tripping

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Oh if that's the case, he/she should've just marked it "moved"...

Here I am thinking what the F happened because this news was all over the web when it went viral so not sure how that violate any PH rules...??  ???

Besides your reply, anonymouse also replied in the original thread..so not sure why?? Oh well..

Thanks for the heads up, at least it wasn't just me thinking what happened... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just checked the 'Mature' forum and it's not there either..weird. ..??  ???

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Just checked the 'Mature' forum and it's not there either..weird. ..??  ???

They got it removed

Which one of them are working OT during this off hours eh? 

I don't see how it can be an offensive thing when it was on the news.  It is actually informative cuz not too many knows that bones be moving when women are into labor.  I never heard of that laboring position either.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Looks like third time's the charm...the thread is still here which it should as it didn't violate any PH rules...But still not sure where the first two went... ;D

Anyways, the point of the thread is that women can be tougher than men physically in certain aspects...I just don't think too men can tolerate carrying a baby for 9 months and then go through the labor of delivering it.

Which is why if you come home tired from work and your pregnant lady carrying your baby is laying on the couch resting while the house is dirty, no need to complain and ask her "what have you done all day?"

Because if she responds: "I made a lung today"....How are you going to top that??  ???  ;D

Advertisements