Advertisement

Author Topic: Sure this Asian girl was ignorant but at least she can learn from it  (Read 366 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...took ownership of her wrong and move forward instead of just repeating that EPIC FAIL cycle  ;D:

Amber Liu apologized for a "snap judgement" reaction she had about the recent viral video of a police officer confronting and detaining a black man who was eating a sandwich on a train platform.

Amber Liu sided with the officer when she was asked about the situation. Amber says the man "deserved it," and she then adds, "You don't have to act like that toward a police officer…Know your rights, but show some type of respect."

Amber's comments caused backlash from fans who saw the situation as another example of racism and police discrimination in the U.S. On November 17, Amber tweeted an apology about her previous words. "I am so sorry. I saw a video clip, made an ignorant, snap judgement, and I majorly messed up. "I 100% do not stand for racism and discrimination . It angers me that he was singled out because of the color of his skin. It is completely unjust and I am so sorry for not seeing the whole situation and jumping to a conclusion."

She closed her note with support for Black Lives Matter, writing, "I'm so sorry I've negatively affected so many people because of my ignorance and I will continue to educate myself in the matter."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Sure this Asian girl was ignorant but at least she can learn from it
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 06:01:49 PM »
apology only accepted if they are true to their words. 

Lots of time, it is publicity apology by their team through force cuz we all see what happened to that one famous blondie cooking chef.  One day had millions and shows and the next, through her own bad opinion and choices, she lost everything. 

If you depend on the public to make your money, keep your opinion away from the public.  Boycott is real.  The people have the power to make or break you. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements