Advertisement

Author Topic: Super Bowl 54  (Read 573 times)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Super Bowl 54
« on: January 21, 2020, 12:54:21 PM »
Closest spread in history I believe. Chefs is favorite by 1.5 over the Whiners.

Who you got? I hate the Chefs so I’ll go with the Whiners.

Like this post: 0
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: Super Bowl 54
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 01:49:35 PM »
9er's.....cause of their defense.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 05:20:49 PM »
They may be the underdog but I'm backing my 9ers of course... O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 06:00:58 PM »

The nfl is scripted and if you know the script, you may better guess the winner. 

What is at stake here?  The kc has not gone to the sb in a long long time.  They are the starving team here.  They have strive last year and yet so close and now they are more hungrier than ever.  They got a coach that is also hungry for his first sb ring in so many tries.  If the nfl is scripted for them to win then they will win. 

SF sux last year right?  Now all of a sudden they are good.  Even a no namer rb by the whiners be playing like dude been doing this for years.  He is still a one hit wonder by the way.  You think them whiners are going to use the same tactics by running the one hit wonder rb guy in the superbowl?  They might cuz whiners could be one dimensional.  KC will be waiting for him.  If they can stop the run game by the whiners, jimmy will have to force to throw and if he throws, pick city here we come cuz that boy is not yet clutch.  His defense is what bailing him out. 

You think the whiners front line is going to sack myhomies?  Not in the superbowl cuz kc got fast wr.  I'm talking about the fastest in the league.  Myhomies is not just a pocket passer.  He runs sideways and shoot.  He can also uses his feet to run for 1st down.  KC is the more complete team here and a better threat to them whiners. 

If you put Arron rogers as qb for kc, they would have beaten the whiners already due to kc got too much weapons.  Whiners better put up lots of points in the 1h cuz kc will pop them points at anytime as we have seen them coming from behind and win games. 

Defense wins championship but I'm no homer.  Whiners don't put money in my pocket like always.  I hate them for that.  The trophy is going back to kc as them wackers took it from them back in the very first superbowl. 

KC -1

I bet with confidence   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 08:37:42 PM »
Garoppolo is a big question mark for me in the super bowl, it seems like the OC and the coach don’t trust him. They cannot rely on the run to beat the high power and speed of the Chefs’offense. For the Whiners to win in a close game they will need to almost go 50/50 on their play callings with the run and past.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Advertisements