Advertisement

Author Topic: Aloha!  (Read 561 times)

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
Aloha!
« on: March 23, 2020, 04:58:58 PM »
Shelter in place @4:30pm today in Oahu Hawaii.  All site seeing places are closed, stores are closed except restaurants are still open for TAKE OUT ONLY and beaches are closed but pd cant stop people from going to the beach. Heard from my sis sil said that the local pple are honking & yelling at tourists to go back home on the strip.  The first 3 days here was raining.   :'(   

14-day quarantine measure for incoming travelers starts on the 26th thursday.  Glad we are leaving tomorrow. 

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 05:31:46 PM by Tajo »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Aloha!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 06:13:27 PM »
Shelter in place @4:30pm today in Oahu Hawaii.  All site seeing places are closed, stores are closed except restaurants are still open for TAKE OUT ONLY and beaches are closed but pd cant stop people from going to the beach. Heard from my sis sil said that the local pple are honking & yelling at tourists to go back home on the strip.  The first 3 days here was raining.   :'(   

14-day quarantine measure for incoming travelers starts on the 26th thursday.  Glad we are leaving tomorrow. 

I was thinking about taking a trip to Hawaii too but glad I didn't.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Aloha!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 02:56:48 PM »
My friend got back from the Bahamas in trying to dodge this wuhan but came home with the nasty.  Both he n his wife tested positive n are now in quarantine at home. 

Flying anywhere now is risky.   

He got symptoms but his wife doesn't.   

New news about asymptomatic people.  If they lose their sense of taste n smell, yep they positive without the usual symptoms that the CDC are looking for. 

I carry no symptom but I drank a used v8 splash drink n it burns my tongue like battery acid.  Could I have it?  Well the drink was used n was sitting in my car for some time.  Could be spoiled juice. 

My smell is not losing but heightened.   It is like I can pretty smell all odor especially hand sanitizer n lysol spray.   Maybe I've been using it so much that I'm addicted to such smell as the norm.

Still, if I say I wanted to get tested, I'll be denied.  They are testing high risk folks with symptoms now first. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements