Advertisement

Author Topic: God will not be mocked....The only good Leftist is a dead one  (Read 765 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
No longer going to be nice about it. THE ONLY GOOD LEFTIST LIBERAL IS A DEAD ONE. Looks like God is taking care of it via Coronavirus. :) Who am I to question God's way of taking out His haters?

Sayonara New Yorkers!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

You made your bed now you must lie in it. Next on the list, CALIFORNIAN LIBERALS.

In all fairness, this is not all God's doing. Leftist liberals did this to themselves with their filth, corruption, and liberal policies.

NOW THEY ARE BEGGING FOR TRUMP TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Whatever happened to "Not my president!"?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

But c'mon, it's only been a little over 2,000 deaths. Democrats have faked more votes than that.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: God will not be mocked....The only good Leftist is a dead one
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 08:39:36 PM »
Lol. Damn

Thats some crazy foul shyt coming out of your mouth
I going PIC THIS and report you to the FBI

This is right here is some terrorist shit
Death threat and everything

YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD AND NEED HELPS

God did not created man...man created god

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 12:54:13 AM »
A TRUE MORON!  Your god is an idiot unfit to be worship.  The closest thing to your god is probably Dionysus.   Dionysus enjoys playing a trick and mocking his victims before murdering them in the most vicious way.  Perhaps you worship the wrong god.  It makes perfect sense that you don't worship the True God.  Your God is not Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ would be kind, compassionate, loving, and merciful.  When Jesus Christ was crucified, instead of wishing fire and brimstone from heaven on his murders, in Luke 23:34, Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."  That is Christ!  Your god is a joke.  On judgment day, your god faces complete abandonment by my God and so you will.  You both will know hell due to complete abandonment by God.  Repent!

Many times, many Christians think they are worshiping the true God, but they are not. 

Matthew 7:21, “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter."  Why are you not merciful and compassionate?

Hosea 8:4, "They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval. With their silver and gold, they make idols for themselves to their own destruction."  That's the conservative party because they worship the idol of money.  Have you seen DJT's house?  It's a worship of silver and gold, and not God, and all you conservative picked him as if he's Cyrus.  No morons...you don't sell out your values to save your religion.  You trust in God's will completely.  God allows all these things because it is part of his plan.  God doesn't need our help, we need his help.  How little faith many Christians have...always looking for a David or Cyrus to save the day versus seeking God.  It's why the modern Christian religion is dying because it's false.  The gardener isn't tending it anymore.  The branches and vines are drying out.  It is why everyone is screaming for spiritual transformation but instead of looking inward where God resides in the heart of man and to scripture, many look outward to human knowledge, human philosophy, etc...  Do you know they call it theology today...rememb er the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes?  They crucified Jesus Christ, and they are what you would call theologians today.  Jesus wasn't very fond of them if you read the Bible and think critically about it.

No longer going to be nice about it. THE ONLY GOOD LEFTIST LIBERAL IS A DEAD ONE. Looks like God is taking care of it via Coronavirus. :) Who am I to question God's way of taking out His haters?

Sayonara New Yorkers!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

You made your bed now you must lie in it. Next on the list, CALIFORNIAN LIBERALS.

In all fairness, this is not all God's doing. Leftist liberals did this to themselves with their filth, corruption, and liberal policies.

NOW THEY ARE BEGGING FOR TRUMP TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Whatever happened to "Not my president!"?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

But c'mon, it's only been a little over 2,000 deaths. Democrats have faked more votes than that.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:17:52 AM by w1s3m0n »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 01:13:26 AM »
Obviously, God is not happy with some of us.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 01:14:47 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Idol worshipers! 

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 05:21:47 AM »
BNM, I hope you repent and change your ways.  No matter how angry or upset at someone, you don't sacrifice your values and beliefs.  NEVER EVER DO THAT.  That's how we are tempted.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 06:13:01 AM »
The invisible man in the sky

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX