Advertisement

Author Topic: Photos: Last time for pho before restaurants start locking down and Kim announce  (Read 740 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
..he tested positive for the coronavirus..

Asian restaurants were pretty empty due to ignorance so we were just doing our part to support them:

Daniel Dae Kim announced on TV that he tested positive:

The goods  O0:

By the way, plenty of toilet papers there  ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I noticed those brown canisters under the tv is cafe du monde cafe.  Narleans fav cafe in the french quarter.  My family grew up with that. 

I'll buy me one just for the memories. 

I remembered that restaurants were allowed but must cut down to half the population like rearranging them tables and chairs to have distances apart.  This was the first wave in california before the mandate goes to take out orders only. 

sf supermarket in town had an employee tested positive.  Words went out and business dropped to a halt.  I don't know about a bunch of azn congregating in one place.  I get my azn fix at them smaller mama papa, help support them stores. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
More like you haven't any food at home and am willing to risk the safety of you and your family even though the state has mandated that folks stay home.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
I get my azn fix at them smaller mama papa, help support them stores.

Yep, restaurants got hit hard so we should do our part to help out especially the smaller moms and pops Asian shops.. O0

Don't even have to go pick up, can also do grub hub and uber eats..as we've done also..and that's supporting the delivery guys too..

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
..he tested positive for the coronavirus..

Asian restaurants were pretty empty due to ignorance so we were just doing our part to support them:

Here you state that Kim "tested postive for the coronavirus," yet you contradict yourself by saying "Asian restaurants were pretty empty due to ignorance." LOL!

It appears like you're the "ignorant one"! You think the virus exist but you and your family are immune to it. LOL!

Advertisements