Advertisement

Author Topic: YUP, I spoke up: He sells masks on the street like that Asian guy ripping others  (Read 378 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
..off in Thailand.And I didn't care that he got angry and gave me the death stare, I still gotta do what's right for society because of his SHAMELESS selfish greedy FRAUD behaviors:

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 12:35:06 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Sadly, some of these street corner ripoffs probably started from an inside job so glad they are trying to put this FRAUD's SHAMELESS behaviors to an end..   ??? O0:

Undercover sting targets NYC pharmacist allegedly hoarding coronavirus masks

A New York City pharmacist is under investigation for “exploiting the present Covid-19 pandemic and engaging in price gouging,” according to a search warrant application unsealed earlier this week in federal court.

In early April, says the government filing, an informant contacted Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), the investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security, with a tip that the retail pharmacist, Richard Schirripa, was selling personal protective equipment, or PPE, to New Yorkers at up to 15 times the regular price

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Here's the Asian FRAUD that got caught red-handed in Thailand for illegally selling and "ripping off tourists" last month  :knuppel2::

Advertisements