Advertisement

Author Topic: Blessful son vs. Trashful son  (Read 1200 times)

TheAfterLife

Blessful son vs. Trashful son
« on: April 16, 2020, 12:24:40 AM »
You had two sons. The first and oldest is the blessful son. He's very bless and more wealthier than everyone; his kindness is almost perfect. Your trashful son, however, sucks at life. However, he gets biched at everyday by you; yet, apologized to you afterwards. The trashful son feels like shiet and he wished he was like his older brother. You love your wretched son more than your oldest son because you worried him. Your trashful son comes to you everyday because he never feels well emotionally. The trashful son said to himself, "I don't I am worthy of my father's present. I feel so ashamed." Your father feels bad for you because he noticed that you feel like shiet. He knows that you are NOT that kind of a wretched person who hates morality and ethics; however, can't even perform one ethical thing in your life. Your second son mourns due to the fact he SUCKS!

One day, the oldest son, who hates his little brother, despise him because he's trash. Then, he starts to discriminate with prejudice against his kids and his wife. One day, he made a choice. He decides to kill his little brother out of despise like the act of racism because he's trash. He didn't care if it hurts his father, as long it makes him happy.

--------------------------

From your opinion to this story from a critical thinking point of view as a Christian or not a Christian, what will you do to your oldest son who is a monster in the closet?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Blessful son vs. Trashful son
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 02:22:35 AM »
If I was a father to my two beloved sons. I'd serve them both all my hearts no matter the obstacles cross our path.
Choosing favorite is a bad idea. It may beget bloodbath, vengeance, rivalry, and heartache. It'll breed idiocracy throughout many centuries.

We gotta brace ourselves whenever someone like hmgROCK will enter this side of the forum and he'll will say this: God ain't so great. He has favored too many failed servants and they end up dying for his narcissistic wishes.   ;D :D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 07:50:42 PM »
Well, what would you do to the son who killed your other son? He hates him out of narcism like a total sociopath. Do you condemn or do you ignore? Because I've seen this repeatedly between two brothers like Esau and Jacob or Isaac and Ishmael.

If he did I'll let my other son talk him out of it. Two of them have some discussing to do since I was busy doing chores around the house.  :knuppel2: ;D
I remember one time I visit my relatives for hu nplig and my cousins fight all the time. My aunt and uncle will do this, grab two boys' head and ram each other like bulls. That'll teach them a lesson LIKE A BOSS.  8)

Accordingly to Jacob and Esau's scenario:
1. Because of Jacob's mother want him marry to her brother's daughter right right after Jacob receive Isaac's blessings.
2. Jacob had to flee with his wives away from his lying, obnoxious uncle. He had no where to go and no knowledge of terrains outside his countryside.
3. In order to lessen Esau's grudge, Jacob gotta renounce all his wrongdoings that harm Esau so he'll forgive him completely.
4. The reasons God see goods in Jacob is that he's obedient and loyal to his parents and his sibling, and also being honest to the fault when he did something wrong.
On other hand God see the bads in Esau are his connection with the Canaanites, way too prideful, and he never renounce his bad deeds. 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 03:05:06 AM »
Sounds like a Hmong stripe clan to me. Are you Hmong Stripe? Because the stripe clan are quite abusive.

Sorry to burst your bubble, pal. I ain't in that clan. I'm actually in different clan . Back in 1997 I do met some Stripe clan and turn out they're the Xiongs. We were in the same neighborhood so I couldn't find any violent nature in them.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 05:46:24 PM »
Well, from what my mother tells me is that they hit their children in public. I'm also a stripe as well since I know how they behave. They don't care about their face; they care about destroying yours in public like an embarrassing father. I had an uncle like that. He didn't care, as long it makes him happy.

From now on I'm avoiding you at all cost. lol

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 03:50:35 AM »
Choose your favorite celeb, Justin Bieber or Mark Walberg.

https://youtu.be/W1lTXVbVeVU?t=995

For me I choose no one. Both of them are douchebag wannabe black gangster. Both came from the South and they inherited from Racism background. Aside from them, Johnny knoxville ( an actor from Jackass the Movie) is an exceptional and he's way better than these two fawkers.

Advertisements