Advertisement

Author Topic: The Demonrats are so EVIL, that they are intentionally looking for BAD stories..  (Read 376 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
If you don't see anything positive in the news then it's only because you're watching too much mainstream media. They want you to be down and depressed. Nothing makes them more happier than to report only negative news. This way, the Leftist media (who are nothing but mouthpieces for the Demonrats) can weaponize the pandemic against Trump and conservatives.

The Demonrats are looking to report only bad news so they can blame Trump.

If you're too stupid not to see this then nobody can really help you. You need to turn to God for discernment. Look to God as your standard and you'll see exactly how evil the Democrat party is. After all, wasn't it the Devil who was always reporting bad news and casting doubt?

The truth is that the majority of Americans are helping each other in this pandemic. People are really coming together (not physically) to help raise each other's spirits. Most Americans know it's actually safe to re-open businesses, BUT LET'S FACE IT, WE PREFER TO STAY HOME FOR REASONS OTHER THAN COVID-19.

The other day at the office it was obvious nobody felt scared or threatened about contracting the virus. If that was going to happen then it would've happened back in March. There really isn't any reason why we can't go about our normal routine given the fact that we all sit in different rooms (more than 6 feet apart) and infrequently talk due to the nature of our work.

These are the stories that the mainstream media news like CNN won't report.

They won't report that some of us have been doing our regular shopping.
They won't report that technically, some of us can actually continue with business as usual due to the type of industry we're in.

They need us to be scared, miserable, and possibly even committing crimes against ourselves or each other so they have something to blame Trump.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. THEY CARE ABOUT ATTACKING TRUMP.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Why is it that, every time Trump says something really, I mean REALLY stupid, BNM shows up on PH to rant about how the Libs are devils and such?  Hmm.  I wonder if there's a correlation?  I bet there is.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements