Advertisement

Author Topic: WHY ARE YOU MAD??? DID I EXPOSED YOUR EGG  (Read 1264 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
WHY ARE YOU MAD??? DID I EXPOSED YOUR EGG
« on: May 07, 2020, 11:43:31 PM »
Relax man

Everyone here hates you
But ROCK always hlub you

Bromance NO HOMO

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Re: WHY ARE YOU MAD??? DID I EXPOSED YOUR EGG
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 11:43:43 PM »
Whats your name man?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 11:54:48 PM »
Whats your name man?
Do you want to trade facebook info?

No homo

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 12:00:58 AM »
Im a nice guy
That annoymouse hmong gofundme donor is me

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 04:04:38 AM »
It goes without saying that hmgRock and I have had our war of words on PH.

But theking is a real dyck. theking is FAKE AF. Even his own clan don't like him AND his mom 'muaj kev tu siab'. And god knows his Chinese in-laws only settled for him because their daughter couldn't get a Chinese husband. AND THAT DAD IS A REAL LOSER WHO THE CLAN REJECTS. It's blatantly obvious that his home life is depressing AF.

NO PERSON WHO IS IN AN INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE CAN BE THAT HAPPY WHEN THEY ARE ON PH 24/7!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS A BUNCH OF USERNAMES WHO DISLIKE HIM.

The odds of being in a happy interracial relationship is low. But the successful ones do not flood online forums like PH 24/7 and through the holidays.

theking is basically crying for help. PH is his only lifeline.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 04:08:48 AM »
It's very pathetic when theking shares photos to try and show his authenticity.

Dude, just reveal your real identity and let PHers verify if you're legit. Sharing pics only makes you very pathetic. It is actually more dignify to just not share photos if you aren't going to show who you are after so much bragging. Be completely anonymous because that's more understandable in the online community. What you're doing is how catfish works. They will take the step of talking on the phone but they don't want to meet. They want to give the illusion that they are legit.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 07:45:47 AM »
It's very pathetic when theking shares photos to try and show his authenticity.

Dude, just reveal your real identity and let PHers verify if you're legit. Sharing pics only makes you very pathetic. It is actually more dignify to just not share photos if you aren't going to show who you are after so much bragging. Be completely anonymous because that's more understandable in the online community. What you're doing is how catfish works. They will take the step of talking on the phone but they don't want to meet. They want to give the illusion that they are legit.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

my man just like to posted fake stuff man claim it to be him
i already told him there no girls on PH

no need to pull a DR TOM on us

we are just a bunch of dude :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 08:05:39 AM »
theking is just a fake AF butthole.

He used to tell us all the time that marriage wasn't a requirement and that he would never be poocie whooped over any woman because they aren't worth it. But dood is the most poocie whooped after marrying his Chinese wife. Then he would say shyt like children weren't a requirement but now he's the only PH parent that talks about his runt like we give a shyt about her. Claims he doesn't care for Hmong people but then he floods this HMONG online site 24/7.

He's full of shyt. He tried to brag about having a lot of liquid cash with that bank statement but all it tells me is that he is a stingy SOB who never took in his elderly mom, (let his older brother be burdened with her), and never helped out the siblings. No way he could have saved that as a social worker in Merced or whatever the f.ck and always going on those vacations? Unless of course it's a joint account with the Chinese wife.

If he is so legit then just reveal his real identity so that we can verify. But he won't because he's FAKE.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 08:11:47 AM »
theking is just a fake AF butthole.

He used to tell us all the time that marriage wasn't a requirement and that he would never be poocie whooped over any woman because they aren't worth it. But dood is the most poocie whooped after marrying his Chinese wife. Then he would say shyt like children weren't a requirement but now he's the only PH parent that talks about his runt like we give a shyt about her. Claims he doesn't care for Hmong people but then he floods this HMONG online site 24/7.

He's full of shyt. He tried to brag about having a lot of liquid cash with that bank statement but all it tells me is that he is a stingy SOB who never took in his elderly mom, (let his older brother be burdened with her), and never helped out the siblings. No way he could have saved that as a social worker in Merced or whatever the f.ck and always going on those vacations? Unless of course it's a joint account with the Chinese wife.

If he is so legit then just reveal his real identity so that we can verify. But he won't because he's FAKE.

lol damn

juicy detail

i got nothing but love for yall
hope yall find happiness  O0 :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 08:58:48 AM »
Relax man

Everyone here hates you
But ROCK always hlub you

Bromance NO HOMO

It goes without saying that hmgRock and I have had our war of words on PH.

But theking is a real dyck. theking is FAKE AF. Even his own clan don't like him AND his mom 'muaj kev tu siab'. And god knows his Chinese in-laws only settled for him because their daughter couldn't get a Chinese husband. AND THAT DAD IS A REAL LOSER WHO THE CLAN REJECTS. It's blatantly obvious that his home life is depressing AF.

NO PERSON WHO IS IN AN INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE CAN BE THAT HAPPY WHEN THEY ARE ON PH 24/7!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS A BUNCH OF USERNAMES WHO DISLIKE HIM.

The odds of being in a happy interracial relationship is low. But the successful ones do not flood online forums like PH 24/7 and through the holidays.

theking is basically crying for help. PH is his only lifeline.

when you're so hated that people who normally argue with each other join forces to talk bad about you.  :2funny: :2funny:

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2020, 09:41:16 AM »
LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

3 idiotic members of the clique come together in one thread= 3X THE PURE EPIC FAIL ENTERTAINMENT. . O0 O0 O0

For example:

hmgRock is showing his UGLY ENVY.

Just work for your damn self, loser.

Stop worrying about how others are making their money and just make sure you don't end up living in a cardboard box under the bridge. 

Just because you broke don't give you license to hate rich people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNd1RL8s3no

This guy is one of you Liberals (YAX, can). He is calling out your bulls.hit, ignorant, uneducated argument. He explains about Black Lives Matter horse s.hit.

O0

Awe, I see its that time of the month again (for Believe N Me)

LMAO

funny how (BELIEVE N ME) try to promote racist
and how that is a good thing for the average people

you are LOCO, my friend

all these talk and you don't even own a gun, just like i predicted
all these talk about winning, and you don't even own a business/shareholder

here i am trying to show you guys
how this tax trump only benefit folks like me (im just a small fish)
while you get bread crumb

jeff bezo is laughing at your butt

no one likes you.

VERSUS..

i like THEKING

« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:55:50 AM by theking »

Advertisements